Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 2 Page 47

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Dilip Khanna

He is a powerful man. He has an empire and had always hoped that one day both Armaan and Angad would run the business he and his friend, Abhimanyu Malik, created together. He is the father of Angad, and treats Abhimanyu's son, Armaan, just like his own. Abhimanyu and his wife, Priya, had both died in a car accident when Armaan was only seven years old and Dilip brought Armaan into his home so he could care for best friend's child. Dilip barely spends time with Angad and Armaan. He has always been strict with them and rarely shows them any affection. Until Armaan and Angad came of age, they had lived a very sheltered, luxurious, and easy life. Finally when they became eighteen years old, Dilip felt it was important to tell them the hidden truth about their family business. What Angad and Armaan learned was something they never would have guessed in a million years. Their family business was like that of the Mafia and Dilip Khanna was the godfather. At first Armaan and Angad were shocked and confused to learn this, but then eventually were forced into accepting their positions into the family business seeing as how it was important to Dilip. As soon as they were inducted, they worked their way to becoming Dilip's right hand men and became trained to be deadly assassins. Now they follow Dilip's orders and have thoroughly integrated themselves into this dark and dangerous lifestyle.

Angad Khanna                                                                                             

He is twenty six years old. He is the only son of Dilip Khanna. He is an arrogant guy, who knows exactly how gorgeous he is. His brown eyes with golden specks seem to express a certain coldness and lack any warmth, maybe because he spent his childhood yearning for affection from his father. He doesn't believe in love and never gives importance to women. His lack of respect for women is because he never had a female role model in his life since his mother died long ago. In fact, he thinks women are just good to pass the time and makes it a point to never ever get emotionally attached to them because it might distract him from his work. He doesn't forgive mistakes easily considering his profession. He can be ruthless at times. He always gets what he wants. Very few people get to see the caring side of Angad because he prefers to come off as a cold and heartless person to seem more intimidating. His best friend is Armaan, who he has grown up with and can do anything for. Before Angad found out about their family business, he used to be a cool and laid back kind of guy, who was always fun to have around. After the revelation, he changed himself so that everyone in their profession would take him seriously. Now he has only one aim, to make his father proud.

Armaan Malik

He is twenty six years old. He was the son of Abhimanyu Malik, who was partners with Dilip Khanna in their empire. After his parents demise, Dilip brought Armaan into his home and cared for him just as he did for Angad. Armaan and Angad became friends quickly and have become inseparable ever since. Armaan is actually a comical guy at times, but when it comes to work he is very serious. He tries to lighten up the mood whenever he can. He is a firm believer of enjoying life to the fullest, but that it's difficult because of his profession. Armaan is the only one that can calm down Angad when he is really angry. Armaan values Angad's advice above all and the same goes for Angad. He can be just as arrogant as Angad when it comes to his looks. Armaan is a very attractive man with his boyish good looks and humorous persona. His stormy grey eyes express the same loneliness as Angad feels within; however, no one has looked deep enough to ever notice. His innocent features help him in gaining peoples' trust easily, which ultimately helps him professionally. From the outside he can seem just as ruthless as Angad, but from the inside he is compassionate and kindhearted. He tries not to take decisions with his heart because he believes it makes you weak and vulnerable, but deep down he believes in love. No one knows this, not even Angad.

Shahshank Gupta

He was a middle class man when he married his wife, Padma. They used to live a simple life, but it wasn't enough for him because he wanted more. His wife passed away fifteen years ago, leaving him to care for his two daughters, Kripa and Riddhima. He has worked hard to get where he is today and now he has become a rich and famous industrialist in India. He is a good father to his two daughters and has always sheltered them from any harm. He rarely is able to spend any quality time with them due to his job. Kripa and Riddhima understand that their father is a busy man, so they are always ready to forgive him for his absence. He loves his daughters very much and can't seem to imagine life without them. Despite all this, there is something he is hiding from his beloved children and has been hiding it for a long time. 

Kripa Gupta

She is twenty four years old. Her fair skin, long brown hair, and chocolaty brown eyes are enough to attract any guy's attention. Her brown hair was just like her mother's and her brown eyes are like her father's eyes. The innocence her eyes express can fool anyone that crosses her path because she isn't as innocent as she looks. She doesn't like being taken advantage of and likes to put people in their place. She is strong spirited and can be stubborn at times. She is only sweet to the people she likes, which makes it easy to know if you are on her hit list. She is quite modern in her tastes and likes to take advantage of the fact that her father is rich and famous. She loves going to parties and clubs. Most of all she loves her sister, Riddhima, and always looks out for her well being. She treats Riddhima like an equal even though Kripa is older by a year.

Riddhima Gupta

She is twenty three years old and the baby of their small Gupta family. She is beautiful just like her older sister. Her fair skin, long black hair, and forest green eyes are what set her apart from the other girls. She has gotten her green eyes from her mother and her black hair from her father. She is a very sweet and caring human being once you get to know her. She always stands up for what she believes is right. She is stubborn and she always puts up a hell of a fight until she gets her way. She likes to hold grudges for a long time. She loves to play sports and basketball is by far her favorite, but don't mistake her for a tomboy. Her preferred choice of clothing has always been western like her older sister, Kripa. She is very girly at heart. Her favorite person in the world is her older sister because they behave more like best friends than siblings.

... So what will happen when Dilip Khanna orders

Angad and Armaan to kidnap both of

Shahshank Gupta's precious daughters?

Will they succeed in the kidnapping?

What will become of Kripa and Riddhima?

Will they survive whatever Angad and Armaan

have in store for them or will they all be

captured by love?

Welcome to the dark side.

Coming Soon

May 16, 2008

Yes, I am keeping my promise of starting another fanfiction

like I said I would. I'll be updating this after my finals for

college have finished and hopefully the parts will be posted

quickly. I am taking Physics in the summer, so that may

affect how frequently I post in June. Also I'm writing a one

shot on Armaan and Riddhima so I'm hoping to post that

as well after my finals.

I want to thank all my readers and commenters

for encouraging me to write.

Hope you all enjoy this story as well!

Lots of Love,

Numera Heart

My Previous Fanfictions:

Dosti Mein Pyaar

Sweet Revenge

Edited by Numera* - 09 June 2009 at 4:33pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie_14spoilednlovinitlovestormniki4life-nikki-roziadmg_roks_antaranuts123AKForeverix iishiqaa xoArmaansGirlKranijanu1610zooni.bluebarycurledupKaJen-amaZayn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Captured By Love** POLL p.43" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Prologue              Page 5

Chapter 1            Page 8

Chapter 2            Page 11

Chapter 3           Page 16

Chapter 4            Page 20

Chapter 5           Page 26

Edited by Numera* - 31 May 2009 at 2:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-ArmaansGirlKaJen-amaZayn

scorpio89

Groupbie

scorpio89

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
omg! love the character sketch n concept..cant wait for u to start. good luck on ur finals.

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
ur back!!!! yayy!!! itss great to see ur back with another fan fic!!

loved the character sketch
loved how u describe each one of them
a mafia huh??
very interesting
got my attention
wonder how the four main characters will meet

great job!! will be waiting patiently for the update in may till that time take careBig smile

Edited by desiqt8806 - 27 April 2008 at 6:38pm

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
welcome back sweety Embarrassed
gr8 concept by the way can't wait for you to continue Tongue
when will this may 12th come? Day Dreaming

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
glad to c u back wid another ff. gr8 charactersketch and interesting concept.

~Sana~

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
wow! ur starting another fan fic! cant wait 2 read it. Big smile

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Wow interesting concept. Glad you're doing another story. Can't wait for you to start. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top