Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anishma24

IF-Sizzlerz

anishma24

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

You recently fainted on the sets of Sapna Baabul ka… Bidaai. What happened? It was very hot and I was missing my earlier family on the show. What then? The doctor was called. Seema Kapoor and Preeti Puri had to hold on tight to me because I was trying to escape my injection. I'm scared of needles. What else scares you? Ghosts. Even if I watch horror films, I watch the films with my eyes half closed. Tell me something about you that I don't know. When I'm free on the sets, I go to my make-up room, close the door, play songs from my cell phone and start dancing. This irritates Parul (Chauhan) when I force her to join in but Angad (Hasija) is okay with it. It's said that you were briefed about your role in Bidaai on an airplane. Yes, they had to start shooting with me immediately I was put on . a plane to Agra. My hairstyling and make-up happened in mid-air. Thanks to the turbulence, they had to wait to finish the make-up till we landed. You recently turned 18.. did you go and see an 'adults only' movie? Yeah, I went and saw Juno. I didn't like it. There was nothing adult about the film. Are you nervous before the camera? No, I'd already anchored a show on Doordarshan.. there was a game show too. I've also modelled for hoarding campaigns in Bhopal. Every day, I'd insist on going through the road with the hoardings. Did you need several retakes for your initial scenes in Bidaai? I needed 10. There was a sob scene. I didn't want to contort my face when I cried because I thought I'd look bad. How would you react if you were replaced in Bidaai? I would go up to the new actress and slap her. Prachi Desai quit her debut show for a film. Would you ever leave Bidaai? I intend to do films one day but not at the cost of leaving Bidaai. Maybe side by side.. but I won't quit. If you could be play a prank on someone who would it be? Shahid Kapur. In Bidaai, it has to be Angad. I'll spread a rumour that he is married. What's the secret of your on-screen chemistry with Angad? We care for each other a lot but we fight too. He irritates me when my close-up shots are on. Do you find him good looking? Hmm, yeah but he isn't my kind of a dream boy Shahid Kapur is. . Back in Bhopal, have you hooted or whistled at men? I once whistled at this bloke and he followed me till my house. What irritates you the most about Parul Chauhan? Her lecturebaazi. Have you ever received a marriage proposal? Three so far. But I have told my parents that I want a love marriage. Any chances of love blossoming between you and Angad? Arre, he already has a girlfriend.

www.bodhtree.com

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jaina26825Raima36svesumvppatel1Additimesmerizedbismazaman2000priyavcollingneela226xsimzxchickxKruthika.NyipeeLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview--SARA KHAN--if anyone replaces" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Cool Interview - thanks Smile

I bet Angad makes faces at her when she is doing close ups lol - so she messes up LOL

Edited by Lennie - 27 April 2008 at 4:58pm

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
who is angad gf Embarrassed tell us tell us LOL

BKB2005

Goldie

BKB2005

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing mate Embarrassed

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
angad sounds like a awesome guy... shahid over anagad...naaa i prefer angad...

his got a gf!!! oh well LOL

Tweety2014

IF-Rockerz

Tweety2014

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Thankz. Sandhna(Sara Khan) is the best

reva_roy

IF-Rockerz

reva_roy

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

thnx for the interview Big smile

angad has a girlfriend WinkWink