Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

L&F Situational Contest Winner

~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys..

I am here to tell u guys who the winner of the L&F Situational Contest is...

Here are her answers

1) You have an important maths test tomorrow, its 12 at night and you have studied absolullty nothing! Your phone rings.. Its your best friend, she just broke up with her boyfriend, and is crying? Now u despartly need 2 study, ur sleepy and U HAVE TO cheer ur best friend.. What will you do?

I would get a chance to cheer her up later, but probably won't be able to afford to fail this test if its that important. So, first, I would let her vent it out. Hear whatever she has to say and then give her my speech on how i know that it hurts, but she shouldn't cry for some guy. There are better guys out there, and maybe he just wasn't the one. I'll try to make her laugh. Hopefully, it won't take too long and then when she sounds much better, I'll tell her that she should get some sleep now and that I also have to study for a really important test and tell her that I will call her back tomorrow, first thing in the morning.

2) You have noticed dat ur BF/GF has stopped giving u much importance. When u tell him/her u dunt wanna talk 2 him/her, he/she says ok and he/she never bothers 2 call u back yet claims 2 love u. Everyday his/her phone is busy from 12 at nite till 3 in the morning.. EVERY SINGLE DAY.. He/she tells u he/she was talking to people of his/her own gender and not any member of oppsoite gender.. What would u do? Will you believe him/her?

He would have to give me a LOT of explanation. And I mean, a lot. I would ask him a lot of questions like how come hes talking to them every day but he never calls me back. If he sounds convincing, I will give him ONE last chance, but if this continues then he obviously doesn't like me and we would break up.

3)Your love had left you for any x,y,z reason.. Say he/she said dat maybe we shud date some other people and den left u after a whole yr of serious relationship.. Den after 1 month, he/she cums back 2 u saying sorry and meri mujburi thi and i did it for ur gud and realize i can never live without u etc.. Would u believe him/her??

I wouldn't believe him. It will just make me more angry, and I would definitely be rude to him. If he left me after a one year SERIOUS relationship to date "other people" then he might as well be with them. I m better off without him. He'd probably come back because he couldn't find someone else.

4) You have a crush on a guy at school..after sometime u find out that he likes u too...but on the same day u find out that a childhood friend of urs who has never believed in love...loves the guy u like...she tells u about this..and asks for help...what do u do?

Since its only a crush for me, I would get over him easily anyway, but my friend won't because she loves him. if I break her heart she will probably go back to not believing in love and this will make me feel like so soo guilty. So, I would try the best I can to bring my friend closer to my crush. I will also tell her that I have heard he likes someone else, just so she's prepared if she gets rejected. But I will help her in any way that I can and pretend that I don't like my crush.

5) Your boyfriend and u both join the tennis patner tournment hoping dat u both will be assigned together.. U happen 2 be the best girl tennis player and it is decided dat the pairs will be made 1 boy, 1 girl.. However unlikely ur assigned 2 ur bf's worst enemy as the patner.. Now ur bf wants u to lose the tournament at any costs.. Wud u lose for him??

No way! I would be like are you kidding me? I would tell him to chill & that it's just a
game. I can't loose just because he wants to put his enemy down. He can do it outside, not in the court, and definitely not by making me loose. I would also ask him if for him, putting down his enemy is more important or his gf? He would probably choose the latter.

She is none other than........

Pinky

Congratz Pinkz..

here is ur siggy

Direct Link: http://i30.tinypic.com/atsm78.png

Thanks to Nats for making the siggy

Have fun,

L&F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vrrrrrryy gud replies...n quite sensible 👏
most deserving 👏 👏 👏
congo 👏 👏
Jungli Billi thumbnail
kewl answers... 😊

Congratz to u 👏
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good answers...more related to reality than sum other mahan typo fantasies..!!! Thats wht i liked the most abt them..!!!
-Pinky- thumbnail
omgg! i won something for once lolz yay!!
thanx guys... i just wrote what i felt 😳   and nice siggy, Nats!!=)
Awww Great going Pinky!!

Fantastic answers from all people who entered!!

-Saira
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
excellent answers pinky! 👏 congratz!!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
👏 well done 👏 👏 😃 but
What a serious answers pinky..... 😛
Vitna thumbnail