Page 1 of 303

Page 1
Page   of 303
Page 2 Page 303

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Well guys I just can't sit here and not write anything about Michi. I know I'm extremely busy with work but I so miss writing ffs on them. So I'm starting a new one I hope you people have the patience and endure my weekly updates of this ff. I've also made slight changes in the characters and I hope you'll be able to understand them as the story proceeds.Smile

Kuch Iss Tarah.

Part 1

"Prachi" her mother had called her from behind she turned around to see her carrying a small bowl in her hand. Coming closer she dipped a spoon in the mixture and held it out to her "Dahi cheeni hai kehtey hain kisi bhi shubh kaam key liye jaaney sey pehley agar dahi cheeni kha lein to kaam achey sey ho jaata hai" Prachi smiled and opened her mouth tasting the sweet contents. "Acha maa main chalun warna interview key liye late ho jaungi" she checked her file again and briskly ascended the stairs.

The air was warm and promised a sweltering hot day ahead she mentally calculated the time it would take her to reach the office. Standing at the bus stand waiting in queue for the vehicle she was aware of many eyes assessing her, yet she maintained her cool. A black Mercedes with tinted glasses drove by and the people around her silently wished they had owned it. She was instantly reminded of the many cars parked in their garage at one time. How she wished her father were alive she did not mind being thrown in a chawl or being reduced to a common girl after his death but it was the rude awakening of their current financial dilemma that had made her a changed person altogether. Se had never shunned her responsibilities neither did she now, she knew her family depended on her and all her hopes were pinned on this interview. The blaring honks of the bus caused her to snap out of her reverie and she boarded it with a dozen other people.

"Hum ko idhar naukri nayi kerney ka hai nayi kerney ka hai nayi kerney ka hai" he could hear the governess screaming in anger. "Oh God what now" he had thought sprinting down the stairs to the hall. "Saab hum aap ko aakhri baar bolta hai hum idhar naukri nayi kareyga. Eik to yeh bachha hum ko saara din tang kerta hai uper sey tumhara baap isko bigarta hai. Hum bolta hai khana khao to woh uss sey khelta hai. Hum tang aa gaya hai tumharey baap sey hum jaa raha hai abhi isi waqt." Milind had cast one knowing look at his father who was busy playing with his year old daughter. "Baba aap bhi na kyun nahin kerney detey usey uss ka kaam ab kon sanbhaleyga Preeti ko?" he had asked in frustration. "Isi liye to kehta huun tuu shaadi ker ley." Mr Mishra had smiled "Bahu aa jayegi to khud hii sanbhal leygi issey bhi or iss ghar ko bhi."

That was the last straw Milind knew his father wanted him to marry but he just couldn't get himself to marry any woman. Besides he was afraid she may not love his daughter as her own mother would and had thought best to drop the idea. But his father was adamant on the issue and left no stone unturned to harrass every governess he managed to appoint for Preeti. "Main office jaa raha huun or issey bhi saath ley jaa raha huun." He had quickly assembled her bag a clean change of dress, her formula milk, a few toys and diapers. He would take care of her today while he hunted for yet another governess. Sighing he strapped her in the baby seat in his car and drove off to the office.

Part 2

The ride to the office was a hectic one she had been pushed and shoved mercilessly and she feared her clothes would be spoilt by the big can of edible oil a woman standing next to her carried. The bus had been packed with people and she just wished the ride would end soon hurrying out of it on her stop she checked her watch. She was running late she hoped she made it in time breaking in a trot she reached the office breathless. She was about to swing the glass door when someone crashed into her. Dazed by this sudden encounter she fell flat on the ground her file flew from her hands and landed at someone's feet. She composed herself to find a dark stranger looking down at her she realized they had collided in an attempt to reach the door in a hurry. He was a tall handsome man with rugged features and thick black curls, his burnished skin contrasted with the white of his shirt. He wore a black business suit and was sporting matching sunshades.

What seemed out of place was a sweet little child he held in his left arm, she obviously found the scene to her liking and clapped in amusement. Prachi smiled despite her discomfort, the stranger held out his right palm for her and she gratefully took it. Once on her feet she dusted her clothes and picked up her file, only there were two files one over the other. "Chot to nahin lagi ?" Are you hurt? he had inquired in his sombre voice. Shaking her head in the negative she handed him the other file and patted the child's cheek as she smiled at her."Buhut pyaari bachi hai" She's a very sweet child she had said before she left them both and took the elevator to the tenth floor.

Milind had driven the car slow because of Preeti's presence and had subsequently run late for an important meeting. He took the elevator on the other side of the lobby to the tenth floor, once there he handed Preeti over to Madhu a middle aged accountant at his firm. She had children of her own and it wasn't the first time she would be babysitting Preeti for him. The kind lady seemed always to be at hand when he needed her, once behind his desk he opened the file to give last minute touches to his presentation. His new hotel in Delhi was gearing up for a grand opening and today's meeting was all about getting it right. Milind Mishra was known for perfection and he wasn't gonna let people down. As he flipped open the file he was surprised to see a feminine face smile back at him on reading the document he realized it was the curriculum vitae of the girl he had bumped in at the doorway. He quickly sifted through her documents, they had interviews lined up for his new Assistant.

His last assistant had been a young and ambitious chap who had quickly risen from an assistant to a General Supervisor on the floor. Her documents seemed in order he thought he'd return the file to her when he heard a knock on his door. It was his Manager informing him about the arrival of the other members for the meeting. He handed the file to the manager directing him to give it to the concerned applicant waiting to be interviewed and entered the boardroom. His file would have to wait not that he needed it anyways. He was a skilled businessman gifted with extraordinary excellence in the field, he had everything memorized right down to the last digit in the hotel's lavish inauguration budget.

She had rushed to the waiting lounge and had heaved a huge sigh of relief to know that her name had yet to be called for the interview. Taking her seat on the comfortable leather couch she opened her file to check her documents to her horror the documents inside the file seemed to be about some hotel inauguration. "My file" she gasped in panic she remembered bumping into the dark stranger at the doorway certainly their files had been switched. She realized it was worthless sitting there while she had no documents to present at the interview, she had to find him ... but how she didn't even know his name how could she find him in such a big building he could be anywhere. Tears stung her eyes as she tried to focus on the situation how was she going to give her interview. Just then she heard her name being called out "Prachi Shah you may now proceed for your interview." 

Index:

Part1&2.pg 1
Part 3 pg 10
Part 4 pg 15   
Part 5 pg 20 
Part 6 pg 24
Part 7 pg 29
Part 8 pg 33
Part 9 I&II pg 37
Part 10 pg 41
Part 11 pg 46
Part 12 pg 51
Part 13 pg 58  
Part 14 pg 62  
Part 15 pg 66
Part 16 pg 71
Part 17 pg 80 
Part 18 pg 86
Part 19 pg 90   
Part 20 pg 96       
Part 21 pg 106
Part 22 pg 116   
Part 23 pg 121      
Part 24 pg 129
Part 25 pg 135  
Part 26 pg 143     
Part 27 pg 150
Part 28 pg 157    
Part 29 pg 161   
Part 30 pg 167
Part 31 pg 174    
Part 32 A&B pg 183   
Part 33 pg 196
Part 34 pg 207    
Part 35 pg 214            
Part 36 pg 226
Part 37 pg 233   
Part 38 pg 241            
Part 39 pg 254
Part 40 pg 265.   
Part 41 pg 274             
Part 42 pg 289

Edited by blind horizon - 18 February 2009 at 10:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Kuch Iss Tarah (MP) Thread 1 Parts 1- 42" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
lovely muneeza
pls continue Embarrassed

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Translations.

"Dahi cheeni hai kehtey hain kisi bhi shubh kaam key liye jaaney sey pehley agar dahi cheeni kha lein to kaam achey sey ho jaata hai."

It's sweetened yoghurt it's said that if it's eaten before going to do something good the work planned usually happens on a good note.

"Acha maa main chalun warna interview key liye late ho jaungi."

Ok mom I'll leave else I'll be late for the interview.

"Hum ko idhar naukri nayi kerney ka hai nayi kerney ka hai nayi kerney ka hai."

I don't want to work here (repaeted thrice)

"Saab hum aap ko aakhri baar bolta hai hum idhar naukri nayi kareyga. Eik to yeh bachha hum ko saara din tang kerta hai uper sey tumhara baap isko bigarta hai. Hum bolta hai khana khao to woh uss sey khelta hai. Hum tang aa gaya hai tumharey baap sey hum jaa raha hai abhi isi waqt."

Sir I'm telling you the last I don't want to work here. The child keeps troubling me all day as it is and your father spoils her to the hilt. I'm telling her to eat food and he's playing with her. I'm tired of your father and I'm leaving this instant.

"Baba aap bhi na kyun nahin kerney detey usey uss ka kaam ab kon sanbhaleyga Preeti ko?"
Baba why do you not let her do her work now who's going to babysit Preeti.

"Isi liye to kehta huun tuu shaadi ker ley." "Bahu aa jayegi to khud hii sanbhal leygi issey bhi or iss ghar ko bhi."

That's why I tell you to get married my daughter in law will take care of her and the house.

"Main office jaa raha huun or issey bhi saath ley jaa raha huun."

I'm leaving for the office with her.

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trros

lovely muneeza
pls continue Embarrassed

Thanks Minu.... hope you become an avid reader and I hope I'm able to glue you to it. LOL

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged

hi...iv been a silent reader here n found that most of the ffs havnt been updated for lng...its nice v that uv startd a new ff in the weekend...weekends seem t be long n borin nwadax

i just luv netin that is linkd wit michi/shachi....luv the start plz cont soon...

Edited by (**sia**) - 27 April 2008 at 10:33am

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Muneez..i am heading out now...but will come back and read it and savor it

alveera

Goldie

alveera

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey, nice part,
it seems little diffrent,
is prachi gonna be preity's governess?
waiting for the next part.

KaneBC

Goldie

KaneBC

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Can't wait for the next part. Smile Sure it is going to be as great as your previous one. So is Prachi going to be the new nanny? Tongue And thank you for the English translation.

Edited by blackcurrant - 27 April 2008 at 11:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top