Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Venilla

Goldie

Venilla

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Words are not enough to describe my sweet heart!!All that I can say is that he is the true King Khan and the Badshah of Bollywood!!Clap
He is the best entertainer that I have come across!He deserve all the success that he has and much much much more!!He is very dedicated and sincere to his work!!He loves what he is doing and you can see all the passion in his work!!Clap
He is also the perfect husband for his beautiful wife,the best father for his two lovely kids,a superb brother for his sister and a true friend to all his friends!!He rally loves his family and friend and is ready to fight for them!!Smile
He is very sexy,attractive,hot,very mature and so many other good qualities!!Day Dreaming
Shahrukh is a real hard worker and is so down to earth!!Despite all his stardom he is very friendly to all his fan!!I was amazed to see how he behave with me when I first met him!He is a true star and I really love him!Star Day Dreaming
Last but not the least,he is a wonderful human being!!Smile
For me Shahrukh is unique and the best!!Nobody can and will ever be able to take his place!!Wink

Edited by Venilla - 30 April 2008 at 1:43pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Describe shahrukh in 1 word (Page 6)" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari_areba

Groupbie

Pari_areba

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
can't do that its too hard he's just way toooo coooooooooooool

-Vanshika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vanshika-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venilla

Words are not enough to describe my sweet heart!!All that I can say is that he is the true King Khan and the Badshah of Bollywood!!Clap
He is the best entertainer that I have come across!He deserve all the success that he has and much much much more!!He is very dedicated and sincere to his work!!He loves what he is doing and you can see all the passion in his work!!Clap
He is also the perfect husband for his beautiful wife,the best father for his two lovely kids,a superb brother for his sister and a true friend to all his friends!!He rally loves his family and friend and is ready to fight for them!!Smile
He is very sexy,attractive,hot,very mature and so many other good qualities!!Day Dreaming
Shahrukh is a real hard worker and is so down to earth!!Despite all his stardom he is very friendly to all his fan!!I was amazed to see how he behave with me when I first met him!He is a true star and I really love him!Star Day Dreaming
Last but not the least,he is a wonderful human being!!Smile
For me Shahrukh is unique and the best!!Nobody can and will ever be able to take his place!!Wink

yaar i completely agree wid u........
 & u met shahrukh........OMG...............u r very lucky.....

SmileSmile

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged
great

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
love srk!!!one word isnt enuff to describe him...but i think he's e BEST!!!! Embarrassed

s_geetu

s_geetu

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
SRK is the best, one word can never be enough.

shopgirl1

Goldie

shopgirl1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
its hard 2 describe SRK...but this is thee only word...which i can go ahead with is..."blessed" he is !

ChocAngel

ChocAngel

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
talented

Post Reply New Post

Go to top