Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Vanshika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vanshika-

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
We take you inside Shah Rukh Khan's room which has been designed especially for him at the Paanchvi Pass sets. Here is a pictorial journey through his room.

The dining hall decorated with fresh yellow roses. A Shah Rukh sketch can be seen on the glass stand.

This is the corner dedicated to SRK's ambitious project, the Knight Riders. The wall is fully covered with posters and below is the study table with Shah Rukh's laptop.

Mirror Mirror on the wall… The well illuminated make-up corner.

This busy actor definitely needs this double bed though he says that he has not used it as of now.

Yes, little stars are also present to give sound sleep to this huge star.

And what does SRK himself have to say about his rest room. "I like it because whenever I see up it feels like I am sitting and looking at stars closely. Basically we discuss the script and everything here. It is supposedly for resting but it never happens. I like open spaces and natural lights comes in this room.

There is a bed in the room but I have never used that. I do use the dining table and sofa. One of the corners is for my Knight Riders' work so when we designed our first poster we decided to keep it in this room. Sometimes my kids come here and chill out. Otherwise, people come to meet me for work," says SRK.

Sorry if already posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divingdolphin21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharukh's room at paanchvi paas set" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Jalal-4ever~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Cool room Big smile Thanks for posting dis!

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
wow thts awesome...beautiful ...lol LOL

neha_bbsr2005

IF-Rockerz

neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Thanks yaar..So beautiful..So neat and clean Smile

-Vanshika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vanshika-

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

Thanks yaar..So beautiful..So neat and clean Smile

true yaar....very neat & clean LOL

SmileSmile

crazy_lil_gurl

IF-Rockerz

crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Wow kool room Big smile Thanks 4 sharing =]

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
woow look nice thakn aw srk pic is so cute in the first one Embarrassed Embarrassed

sabi_sabi

Groupbie

sabi_sabi

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!! i love srk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top