Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

Contestants need to brush up well

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

I think these contestans are not really doing their homework of brushingup !! They can be a little more quicker than the helpers...
Even some of the questions are quite trivial ut the are making silly mistakes..
They ned to study more at home before coming for the quizze!!
Its quite embarissing if trivial questions are not answered espically the 1 & 2nd class ones!!!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Contestants need to brush up well" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ya rite....infct in d 1st epi dat quetion "wich part of plant goes downward" or watevr was soooooooo easy.....she shud hav answered it.....dose r general knowledge no?...i guess evry1's takin it too lightly

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Yeah GK and even abt sceience which can be easy shud be answered fast !! Basically they ned to brush up and they ca't take it lightly !! Since Adults have know basics otherwise they will be shocked at the sate @ which they lack the capability to answer trivial questions!!! LOL LOL

ahada

IF-Dazzler

ahada

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
i think its good because know they will realize that even 2nd and 3rd grade is not as easy as most of the parents think.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top