Travel

Which country do you want to travel? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

dilkario

Groupbie

dilkario

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Because it's my birthplaceTongue so I have to visit it...Smile.to meet my father' and mum' s family over there..Big smile I never met them before...so before I'll die I've decided, I must visit them too...

India is on number 4 because  my overgrandfather and mother came out of India...and i want to take the time to visit india for
1. Famouse places
2. Shopping for indian clothes
3. I did heard from my aunt of my mum's side our familyhistory go back to kings, thakurs and warriors and from my dad's side back to brahman's Big smile i'm curiouse about our family history, so I also want to meet some people from my family side

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country do you want to travel? (Page 5)" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AashiQ_

IF-Dazzler

AashiQ_

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilkario

Because it's my birthplaceTongue so I have to visit it...Smile.to meet my father' and mum' s family over there..Big smile I never met them before...so before I'll die I've decided, I must visit them too...

India is on number 4 because  my overgrandfather and mother came out of India...and i want to take the time to visit india for
1. Famouse places
2. Shopping for indian clothes
3. I did heard from my aunt of my mum's side our familyhistory go back to kings, thakurs and warriors and from my dad's side back to brahman's Big smile i'm curiouse about our family history, so I also want to meet some people from my family side

Aw i never went to Suriname... but i went tooooo India... i love it there

BTW my parents were born in Suriname too... but i dont feel connected to Suriname, and never been there...

I feel more connected to India, and i love it there..Big smile

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I want to visit Pakistan cause that's where I belong to. My forefathers, I mean. Also, I want to visit UK and Australia!!

Markdott

Markdott

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
USA - Only because of Sunland Park mall in USA
here is the link
http://travel-images.ws/sunland-park-mall-in-texas/

andrwclark

Groupbie

andrwclark

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I would start from Japan then Russia, Europe. USA, south america, both africa, middle east, India and Australia and end at singapore....

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Mexico.. I have been dying to go there.. I love the countryside.. Would drive through mexico and texas someday!

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I want to travel bak in time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top