Which country do you want to travel? - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
India yaar! I just feel so rejuvenated whenever I go to certain places..especially temples in south india that have an old feel to them and havelis! I also love visiting the coastal region of Alibaug again and again...<3
Posted: 13 years ago
South Africa- been there last month and fall in love with that country...

I would like to travel to;

1. Indonesia/ Bali
2. Egypt (shahra)
3. Surinam
4. India
5. California
6.Oman ya dubai
7.Japan
8.China
9. Canada

Originally posted by dilkario

I would like to travel to;

1. Indonesia/ Bali
2. Egypt (shahra)
3. Surinam
4. India
5. California
6.Oman ya dubai
7.Japan
8.China
9. Canada

Surinam kyu?

Because it's my birthplace๐Ÿ˜› so I have to visit it...๐Ÿ˜Š.to meet my father' and mum' s family over there..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I never met them before...so before I'll die I've decided, I must visit them too...

India is on number 4 because  my overgrandfather and mother came out of India...and i want to take the time to visit india for
1. Famouse places
2. Shopping for indian clothes
3. I did heard from my aunt of my mum's side our familyhistory go back to kings, thakurs and warriors and from my dad's side back to brahman's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i'm curiouse about our family history, so I also want to meet some people from my family side

Originally posted by dilkario

Because it's my birthplace๐Ÿ˜› so I have to visit it...๐Ÿ˜Š.to meet my father' and mum' s family over there..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I never met them before...so before I'll die I've decided, I must visit them too...

India is on number 4 because  my overgrandfather and mother came out of India...and i want to take the time to visit india for
1. Famouse places
2. Shopping for indian clothes
3. I did heard from my aunt of my mum's side our familyhistory go back to kings, thakurs and warriors and from my dad's side back to brahman's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i'm curiouse about our family history, so I also want to meet some people from my family side

Aw i never went to Suriname... but i went tooooo India... i love it there

BTW my parents were born in Suriname too... but i dont feel connected to Suriname, and never been there...

I feel more connected to India, and i love it there..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I want to visit Pakistan cause that's where I belong to. My forefathers, I mean. Also, I want to visit UK and Australia!!
USA - Only because of Sunland Park mall in USA
here is the link
http://travel-images.ws/sunland-park-mall-in-texas/
I would start from Japan then Russia, Europe. USA, south america, both africa, middle east, India and Australia and end at singapore....
Mexico.. I have been dying to go there.. I love the countryside.. Would drive through mexico and texas someday!