Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

SBS on Salekh's Wedding Reception

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

SBS today showed us them on the Bidaai sets of Salekh's wedding reception and Ranvir re-entry again with making a entry with a song, and its the song Salaam-E-Ishq and he's dancing with a girl called Sonia (i think thats what SBS said), i think SBS said (couldnt hear properly as i was watching it at my cousin b-day party so was alot of noise LOL ) she might be Ranvir's USA girlfriend (esp the way he was dancing with her Wink), which will be sort of bad news for Sadhna as she's hoping for Ragvir marriage  (Maybe thats a twist that Ranvir has someone already Confused )

Gotta say Kinshuk looked handsome in a white suit with a black or dark grey shirt and also Angad looked dashing as well in a grey silky suit and shirt Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and Parul/Sara always look beautiul Embarrassed

Also another thing we saw Angad/Sara speak, Sara was saying that Sadhna always has been standing next to Ragini, now she has to stand next to her patidev and be with her patidev (it was cute how she was saying patidev) LOL and Angad/Sara joking with each other Embarrassed

Then we saw Parul with Angad/Sara, she was pulling Angad's cheeks and playfully slapped him and Sara touched Angad's face where Parul slapped him Embarrassed LOL

Kinshuk and Sara were behaving like a couple of kids LOL - pulling each other and hitting each other playfully LOL 

We also so Parul/Sara sitting and taking pics of themselves on their mobiles Smile

Also i saw Malti as well she was commenting on Ranvir and the girl and the whole situation coz SBS asked her  'kyunki yeh jhoot to bolti nahin' LOL LOLWink

Good atmosphere all around Wink Smile

In the SBS forum, i didnt see the video posted there as of yet Smile - so check to see if someone has loaded it up Smile

Edited by Lennie - 26 April 2008 at 7:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x-zarqa-xyipee

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Where can I get this video? Where is the SBS forum? Embarrassed
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Where can I get this video? Where is the SBS forum? Embarrassed

Here is the forum - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=191

sessa Senior Member
sessa
sessa

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
what day did u watch the video because i dont see any aprill 26 video
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
^ i watched it this morning around 1:30am on TV, as i was still at my cousin b-day party LOL

I think no-one has loaded up 26th April's video Smile - sonyfan who loads them up hasnt done it yet or cant Smile

Edited by Lennie - 27 April 2008 at 9:08am
Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Wow, thanks for posting the written update of it Len... sounds fun, will def have to check this SBS epi out. Hmmm, so this may be the new twist... awww, hope he doesnt have someone already. So we can def guarantee a great wedding reception episode... cant wait! Clap Clap Clap
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Wow, thanks for posting the written update of it Len... sounds fun, will def have to check this SBS epi out. Hmmm, so this may be the new twist... awww, hope he doesnt have someone already. So we can def guarantee a great wedding reception episode... cant wait! Clap Clap Clap

Oh yes, from the decorations and the lights, the reception is looking grand - how can it not its Rajvansh's Wink and the episode looks to set to be great as well Smile

Ranvir will know its his bro's reception, how can he not coz in big letters its written on the decorations/lights 'Alekh/Sadhna Wedding Reception' and he's dressed for it and does a dance LOL i am not 100% sure about the twist (but i wouldnt be surprised if it is a twist esp how SBS was saying about it) but he was dancing with that one girl mainly and doing Salaam-E-Ishq LOL

Edited by Lennie - 27 April 2008 at 9:51am
BabyGirl0828 Senior Member
BabyGirl0828
BabyGirl0828

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Which Day was this telecasted?

Go to top