Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I know we're all sad that Khwaish has ended and we can't see our favorite couples/actors/actresses anymore.

To reflect on some happy days and reawaken the memory of our couples, I think we should all write a combined FF together! =D

Don't get scared by this. You don't have to be a professional, you dont have to be amateur. Even if you're a beginner, you can write!

All you have to do is to write a few lines/paragraphs to contribute to this FF.

We can make it Kabir-Afreen or Azaan-Afreen. That will only be determined once we begin writing, whatever people write will lead us to write the next part.

So, ready?

Begin! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets write the LONGEST FF - together!!" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiPrincess93

IF-Dazzler

DesiPrincess93

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Wow this is a great idea! we can just keep the forum alive eventhough khwaish has ended...n i hope we get to see yasir n priya in other luv story serials again!!!
 anyways ill add some stuff into the FF once u start it first....i luv ur beginnings....like the intro of ur everlasting sensation FF was great... Tongue Embarrassed

Edited by Sweetsana27 - 26 April 2008 at 8:10pm

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged
WOW great idea, Madiha.. Clap Clap great way to keep the forum alive!!! Wink Wink

you know what ...i guess we can keep the intro from "The Ever Lasting Sensation" and then we all can continue...

Hows that idea..? Confused Confused Confused

Edited by jahluka - 27 April 2008 at 12:15am

sweetmano22

sweetmano22

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
wow..i think its a g8 idea...
even thought kwaish finished..
i guess we shuld go with azaan
and afreen!! Wink

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
that us a great idea i have written FFs on Khwaish but i dont post them online so if you start the FF i can use some ideas from my written FFs. This will be soooooo fun

Edited by brklyngurl4u - 27 April 2008 at 12:39pm

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I think someone needs to make the first move! lol LOL

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Madiha very nice idea.. Ok heres the first part from me..Please forgive my mistakes cos i have nt seen the shw very nicely so i m nt aware of the names, i have tried using characters map frm the forum though. if any body feels tht i have taken wrong name feel free to tell me.. i will edit it...

Part1
It is Hasan mansion and Aafreen in her room is doing her prayers. She completes her prayers when her mom calls her.

Afreen's mom : Aafreen bete ... kahaan ho tum.

Afreen: jee ammi .. ham yahan namaz padh rahe hai. kuch kaam tha? (she comes to her mother)

mom: bete, hame eid ki tayyari karni hai ...kya pataa aaj eid ka chaand nikal aaye ... aur phir tumhare abbu ne badi daawat jo de rakhi hai ... pata nahi kise kise bulaya hai ... bade bade log aayenge .. yahan tak ki woh Khan family ko bhi bulaya hai ...

Afreen: ammi aap fikar na karo ..aapka BP high ho jayegaBig smile... main abhi aai ... tab tak aap nazreen se madad lele ...

mom : woh badmaash ne kabhi kaam me haath batai hai ? mujhe to chinta hai ki uski shaadi kaise hogi ... teri to bilkul chinta nahi hai

Afreen : (blushes)Embarrassedbas bas ....

In the evening :

Nazreen : arey ammi ... afreen aapa ... tambreen sab jaldi aao dekho eid ka chand nikal aaya Tongue

everyone runs to the balcony to see it and start hugging each other saying "EID MUBARAK" "EID MUBARAK"!

Afreen's dad : begum sab tayyari to ho gai hai na dawat ki ?

mom : jee , hamari beti Afreen ne sab sambhal liya hai ..nazar na lage use meri (she puts a kajal on her neck)

dad: idhar aaja beti (calling afreen , he hugs her with love)

Suddenly theres a phone call ..

afreen's mom : suniye khan sahab ka phone hai aap ke liye

dad : jee aaya ... (receiving the phone) khan sahab kaise ho .. eid mubarak

shahnawaz khan : aapko bhi eid mubarak ... kaise ho aap .. main thik hu ..

dad : main bhi thik hu ... app aa rahe hai na daawat me aaj ... ghar walo ko bhi lekar aana ... apni begum , bacchi sabhi ko ... dekhiye bhulna nahi ...

khan: jee zaroor , bas yahi poochne ke liye phone kiya tha ki kahi irada to badli nahi hi gaya na ..ham to bas raah dekh rahe hai aap se milne ki aur aap ke ghar walo se ... to phir milte hai thodi der me ...

dad : jee ..

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

lol hw was it ? i just attempted ... pls leave comments and some1 continue further .... bring kabir - afreen / azaan - afreen scenes in the daawat! i was thinking to keep kabir afreen in the ff and take azaan with tambreen later on ... nazreen will go with salman only .... nw the rest is upto u all guys ...Smile

marium the gr8

Goldie

marium the gr8

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged
plz cont plz...gud dat u made a start Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top