Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?
Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

India-Forums

The Prism Question ?

ks_itsme Newbie
ks_itsme
ks_itsme

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

There are 9 edges to a Prism ? True or False.

As far as I know, There are only 5 edges to a triangular prism.In the show they said 9 is correct. Not sure what they were talking about. Any idea anyone ? I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

prince0026 Newbie
prince0026
prince0026

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
its having 9 edges...put two triangles over a retangle...u can view it...to count it...4 edges of rectangle + 2 x 2=4 edges of traingle + 1 common edge of triangle...total 9...hope it helps..
iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

iit clearly has nineConfused

ks_itsme Newbie
ks_itsme
ks_itsme

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the reply. I appreciate it. Big smile . We learn every day. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

SRK back to TV with 'Got Talent' special? SRK back to TV with 'Got Talent' special?  1

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is coming back to his roots - the small ...

"Stardom not about box office, but about bigger TV show" : Shah Rukh Khan "Stardom not about box office, but about bigger TV show" : Shah Rukh Khan  6

Lauding the small screen medium, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index