Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?
Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

India-Forums

Why Humiliate?

RUSmart Senior Member
RUSmart
RUSmart

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

We know that this is sort of a quiz contest and not everybody knows everything. The contestants must have taken lots of pains to reach the show. They are greeted and asked to rehearse right in the beginning that if they do not answer they have to admit that they are not  better (tez) than the fifth standards. Upto there well..........but the way they have been humilated (like the Phd Professor of Hindi who had to admit in a very awkward way that she is not (tez) than a fifth grader............come on now. This is just a quiz contest and there is no need to humiliate them.  There are better ways to make the audience laugh if at all the intention of the programme is to entertain the audience at home.

Again, I admit this is just a show but the way the contestants have been humiliated...........not justified.

Ouch

herakhan Senior Member
herakhan
herakhan

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
nah....i think thats d main concept and i think that i humiliate wud be a pretty stong word to use......i mean, its juss to make d kids feel better abt studies, and for the parents to learn so that they dont pressurize their kids.

I am sorry if i said sumthing wrong, these r juss my views. Smile
surveen_kapoor IF-Rockerz
surveen_kapoor
surveen_kapoor

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i 100% agree with you HERAKHAN Big smile  that its just clear to parents and children how important studies is also Tongue and by tah way all of us are enjoying it lolllzz WinkLOL

Edited by surveen_kapoor - 26 April 2008 at 3:01pm
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Agreed, it's not at all humiliating, even the teachers need to know and understand that when they give these kind of questions to children how hard it is for them. In today's world education is not easy, little children are taught so much hard stuff expected to know everything, it's not easy. Also the parents need to know that it is not easy and not push the children too much.
Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
its part of the show, its only humiliating if you take it as such. no one really is gonna think that the professor isnt smarter then a 5th grader.

i hate it when on indian shows people are overally polite, its apart of the game just laugh it off
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
its supposed to be fun.... unlike KBC, SRK is now not with the contestent but with the kids..... and the kids love that...

its humiliating only if you take yourself too seriously... otherwise its just a really fun and interactive show

and i'm sure if anyone was too uncomfortable they would refuse to do a particular "punishment"... remember, what we see is an edited version after many retakes... i don't think anyone really minds
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herakhan

nah....i think thats d main concept and i think that i humiliate wud be a pretty stong word to use......i mean, its juss to make d kids feel better abt studies, and for the parents to learn so that they dont pressurize their kids.

I am sorry if i said sumthing wrong, these r juss my views. Smile
yup u r 100000000% correct.....dats d main thng d show wants 2 convey n dtas wat its doin i guess
miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Its not humiliating its the whole format of the show... even in the english versions, like here in the UK, they hav to say they r not smarter than a 10 year old...i mean the name of the show is 'kya aap panchvi pass se tez hain', n if their not they sinply hav to say that, 'main panchvi pass se tez nahin hoon'..so it is fair.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

SRK back to TV with 'Got Talent' special? SRK back to TV with 'Got Talent' special?  1

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is coming back to his roots - the small ...

"Stardom not about box office, but about bigger TV show" : Shah Rukh Khan "Stardom not about box office, but about bigger TV show" : Shah Rukh Khan  6

Lauding the small screen medium, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index