Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sakshi.bahree

IF-Dazzler

sakshi.bahree

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hey tammy!!!!!
Cry Cry it was really an emotional short story!
wowwww ur a gr8 writer dear!
n the story was really touhing n their were some hard facts which patience had to face.the world is like this only!
i really liked the ending!!!!
wanna read more!!!!!
Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRUE COLORS...1-Shot*~*~*~*~* (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:13am | IP Logged
OMG! Tammy that was amazing, I got teary while reading this, you described each and evry emotion so well, beauitfully written hun and something that really does refelect the truth of today. Loved it hun!Clap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
very touching
nice story

Mosammad

IF-Sizzlerz

Mosammad

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Shifu di- Wow Nani ji…ur so sweet…thanku! Plus, ur my first commenter!

Nibbles- I appreciate ur constructive criticism, I agree Matt was a bit rushed, I should have elaborated on his character, make him…rounder! Thanks so much for commenting! I'll try to keep writing!

Isha- Sorry darling, that's it…no more to it! LOL But I appreciate u reading it, and enjoying it!

Muskaan- Heylo! Hehe, I think the ending was the only part where I turned into Ms. Sober and did some tough work, so it came out well. LOL I'm not a fabulous writer, but I'm flattered that you think so…XOXO!

Shamila- Aww thanku darling! For liking it…

Heena- Cheers! Thanku for liking it! No words? Hehe, Im so flattered.

Tropu- Thumi kotho sweet. Ki bole jey dhonnobad janabo! Thankuuu!

Amreen- I told you in the Oasis nah? I wanted to bring out the harsh truth, regardless of how much ppl would want/not want to hear it. Clueless…hehe…I just wanted to smoothly transition between every scene with adding every detail…Im so happy you liked it! It meant that my transitioning worked! LOL

Anu di- Thanku so much…Im not much of a writer…but I try when Im pushed…I was pushed LOL

Atma- Oh…elegant? That's a new one LOL…you are truly too kind!

Rimzie- Awww…you make me speechless! Yea, the ending was left to make ppl wonder about this stuff, cuz many ppl tend to ignore these issues. Thannnkkk you!

Jen- Thanku so much, Im happy that you liked it!

Nisha- Cheers dear! I wrote it fast…but you still liked it! LOL So maybe it is good! LOL Thankuuu so much!

Anshu Aardvark: Oye, te lo gusto? I can't believe that! Anyways, Imma keep speaking Spanish with you til you check up a translator! LOL But Im so happy that I could impress you cuz I know you don't lie about these things and if you dint like it, you would've directly told me. SO thanku, my darling…Im not gonna fake smile now LOL LOL LOL

Saara- Thanku ji! But I expected this from you, since ur like always nice to everyone. But despite that, you are soo sweet! Hehe!

Sakshi- Hey dear, Im sorry you wanted to read more, because this story won't be continued. But Im veryyyy happy you enjoyed it, and could relate and understand it! Thanku for reading and commenting!

Oummah- And I loved ur comment. Thanks for reading it darling! And Im happy you also enjoyed it!

Tina- Thanku. Don't ask how I know ur name. I am NOT a stalker LOL LOL Thanku once again!

For all of you who replied, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would also like to give the people whom I have bribed/plead/threatened LOL and everyone else the following chocos:

Edited by Mosammad - 27 April 2008 at 1:45pm

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
The story was so emotional! Cry

Beautifully written Tammy! You're a wonderful writer. I just love your word usage. Looking forward to more stories from you!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Awsome..Very well written TammyBig smile..

MindblowingClap

Mosammad

IF-Sizzlerz

Mosammad

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thanku Rabia and Huzi bro...yall are just so sweet! I'll try to keep writing...keep in mind i said "try" LOL LOL Big smile

Mosammad

IF-Sizzlerz

Mosammad

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Oh btw...this is fiction...all the way LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top