TRUE COLORS...1-Shot*~*~*~*~* - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
it wz written so elegantly
the ending touched me

Awwww such an awesome short part 😳 😳 😳 It was like i was in a new world where this was happening, i just loved the ending like those words that the guy thinks were so emotional 😳 😳 😳

You are an awesome writer Tams and today you have proved it 😳 😳

Awesome work jaan 👏
Wow Tammy fantastic 😳
Really touchy 👏 👏 👏
Hey Tammy
wow...beautifully written

Yoou are a great writer..love the story!! 👏 👏 👏
Wowwwwwwwwww Tammy..thats awesome man..I think what you wrote is a true reflection of the attitude of people these days! 😳

And hmm I wonder where you got the soccer influence from 😆 😆 😆

Anyway nice peice of writing, I didn't know you could write so well 👏 Keep it up Imma impressed 😃
Great story Tammy 👏

Loved the ending totally! 👏
hey tammy!!!!!
😭 😭 it was really an emotional short story!
wowwww ur a gr8 writer dear!
n the story was really touhing n their were some hard facts which patience had to face.the world is like this only!
i really liked the ending!!!!
wanna read more!!!!!
👏
OMG! Tammy that was amazing, I got teary while reading this, you described each and evry emotion so well, beauitfully written hun and something that really does refelect the truth of today. Loved it hun!👏

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
very touching
nice story
Shifu di- Wow Nani ji…ur so sweet…thanku! Plus, ur my first commenter!

Nibbles- I appreciate ur constructive criticism, I agree Matt was a bit rushed, I should have elaborated on his character, make him…rounder! Thanks so much for commenting! I'll try to keep writing!

Isha- Sorry darling, that's it…no more to it! 😆 But I appreciate u reading it, and enjoying it!

Muskaan- Heylo! Hehe, I think the ending was the only part where I turned into Ms. Sober and did some tough work, so it came out well. 😆 I'm not a fabulous writer, but I'm flattered that you think so…XOXO!

Shamila- Aww thanku darling! For liking it…

Heena- Cheers! Thanku for liking it! No words? Hehe, Im so flattered.

Tropu- Thumi kotho sweet. Ki bole jey dhonnobad janabo! Thankuuu!

Amreen- I told you in the Oasis nah? I wanted to bring out the harsh truth, regardless of how much ppl would want/not want to hear it. Clueless…hehe…I just wanted to smoothly transition between every scene with adding every detail…Im so happy you liked it! It meant that my transitioning worked! 😆

Anu di- Thanku so much…Im not much of a writer…but I try when Im pushed…I was pushed 😆

Atma- Oh…elegant? That's a new one 😆…you are truly too kind!

Rimzie- Awww…you make me speechless! Yea, the ending was left to make ppl wonder about this stuff, cuz many ppl tend to ignore these issues. Thannnkkk you!

Jen- Thanku so much, Im happy that you liked it!

Nisha- Cheers dear! I wrote it fast…but you still liked it! 😆 So maybe it is good! 😆 Thankuuu so much!

Anshu Aardvark: Oye, te lo gusto? I can't believe that! Anyways, Imma keep speaking Spanish with you til you check up a translator! 😆 But Im so happy that I could impress you cuz I know you don't lie about these things and if you dint like it, you would've directly told me. SO thanku, my darling…Im not gonna fake smile now 😆 😆 😆

Saara- Thanku ji! But I expected this from you, since ur like always nice to everyone. But despite that, you are soo sweet! Hehe!

Sakshi- Hey dear, Im sorry you wanted to read more, because this story won't be continued. But Im veryyyy happy you enjoyed it, and could relate and understand it! Thanku for reading and commenting!

Oummah- And I loved ur comment. Thanks for reading it darling! And Im happy you also enjoyed it!

Tina- Thanku. Don't ask how I know ur name. I am NOT a stalker 😆 😆 Thanku once again!

For all of you who replied, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would also like to give the people whom I have bribed/plead/threatened 😆 and everyone else the following chocos:

Edited by Mosammad - 15 years ago