Samyukta Pt 14 - Veer meets Pari & Sakshi

Posted: 15 years ago

OSR Samyukta Part 14 - Veer meets Pari & Sakshi; Dharam and Veer disproved!

Recap – Dharam and Veer travel back to Aryanagar with the girl. Veer doesn't trust her, but is unable to prove anything against her. Coming home, they discover that their mothers had arranged for a massive prayer festival for them. Having stolen his knife, she uses that as an opportunity to meet Veer and offers them conflicting advice

Links to previous episodes and Preview to Part 15 posted below

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Palace of Aryanagar – The palace grounds

After waiting for a long while, Veer eventually leaves his room to go to the temple alone; fazed by Dharam's actions. Nimbly arriving at the expansive palace grounds, Veer becomes dumbstruck to find the generally serene area crowded to suffocation. He takes a while to comprehend the flurry of activity and the bursts of commotion unfolding all around the vast open space. Joyous about the divine aura permeating around his palace, he listens to the reverberating hymns chanted by priests at the far end of the grounds, in the temple courtyard; where blazing fires flamed brightly in reaction to the offerings being poured in. The prince proudly observes how thousands of eager Shramiks swamping the area, were being uniformly ushered into long queues by overwhelmed soldiers; in a bid to receive the free clothes and food being distributed by the maids and palace residents.

Slowly recovering from the shock of the scale of the festival, Veer tries searching for a familiar face in the sea of people. The soldiers watch puzzled when they notice their prince agitatedly darting through the crowds and manoeuvring himself through each queue. Looking in all directions, he eventually spots his mother supervising the distribution atop a low dais and tries to wiggle out of the long queue. Unwittingly, he suddenly trips on a child that darts past him and falls on the ground in between the mob of people. Embarrassed, he sits up and brushes his clothes until he becomes taken aback to hear someone faintly whisper the words "Bless you, my son"

Looking up, he notices the beautiful face of a motherly Shramik woman with misty eyes. Spellbound by her effect on him, the ecstatic boy stares at her for a while till his attention is caught by another pretty young lady standing behind her. The woman slowly gives him her hand to help him on his feet, but their brief interaction is interrupted by soldiers rushing in to ensure their royal's safety. Warning the lady to stay away, they shove her back and try helping him up instead. Veer angrily orders the soldiers to leave him alone and then smiles at the affectionate Shramik woman, as he takes her hand to stand up.

Encountering an unaccountable sense of attachment towards them; he thanks them humbly for their help, while Sakshi and Pari fold their palms in a mark of respect to him. Veer then proceeds towards the podium; battling a strange reluctance in him, as he leaves them behind. Watching a part of their family walk away; the gladdened Sakshi holds her tearful mother supportively, while Pari thanks the Lord for finally having the joyous opportunity of having been able to personally interact with her son for a few moments.

Noticing Veer swimming through the crowd towards her, Nivritti shouts out to him "Where have you been all this while? We organized this festival so that you all could participate in it and you come late…I don't know where Dharam is either…" not giving him a chance to explain, Nivritti frantically continues "come up here Veer…quickly…I want you to distribute the clothes with your own hands…and receive everyone's blessings…"

Veer smiles and springs atop the dais to await his instructions. He is caught unaware when Nivritti suddenly grabs his hand and starts dragging him. Leading him towards a spot at the head of a large queue stacked with baskets of clothes, she hurriedly instructs him "It's simple Veer… dhotis for men…veils for girls…scarves for children… shawls for women…" she abruptly pauses when she hears the inundated Swathi calling out to her. Sighing out aloud, she addresses Veer hastily "I am sure you must have understood everything Veer …the maids will help you…don't worry…"

Just as Veer tries to reconfirm his instructions, she runs back to Swathi; leaving behind a daunted Veer to deal with throngs of people all alone. Alarmed; Veer stares at the humungous piles of clothes, the faces of numerous fervent people waiting patiently and then glares at Agni carrying out his duties with false enthusiasm. After pausing for a moment, he devotedly starts distributing the items to the grateful Shramiks with a fond smile, receiving their good wishes in return.

All through the hectic process, the worried Veer repeatedly surveys the palace grounds to search for any signs of Dharam. At one such instance; he suddenly spots the blacksmith girl lined in his queue, a short distance away. Seemingly engrossed in having pleasant conversation with some old ladies around her, the horrified Veer unwittingly observes her magnetic giggles briefly. Squirming at the thought of having to face her again, he immediately looks around for someone to hand over his duty to. He notices his mother whizzing past behind him and calls out to her "Ma... I don't want to do this...is there some other work that I could help with..."

The irritated queen turns around and scolds him "Veer...I am having so much to do... why are you so fussy.…one job and you can't even do that properly..." As the unhappy Nivritti abandons him to his misfortune, he catches Agni grinning at his predicament and frowns at him angrily.

Getting back to his duties; Veer consciously tries to avoid looking in her direction and the distracted prince starts rapidly handing out the clothes to the confused people in his queue. Aware of how she was inching closer to him in the queue, he prays for a quick end to his tribulations. After a while; unable to overcome his curiosity, he looks in her direction to ascertain where she was. By chance; she notices him reluctantly seeing her and smiles at him. Frustrated that she caught him watching her, he immediately turns away.

When her turn eventually comes, she patiently waits to be handed her veil, while Veer curtly thumps the item in her hand; not looking at her face. After a few moments, he notices her still standing there and then advices her sternly "We only give one item per person... I am sorry…I can't give you anymore free clothes...you may leave now..."

She nods her head negatively and smiles indicating to the dress in her hand with her eyes "Rajkumar...you have given me a dhoti...I shall still leave if you want me to..."

Perturbed by how everything always went wrong for him around her, he takes out two veils and thumps it in her hand stating "Here…now... happy?"

She smiles happily and nods her head inquisitively "What about the dhoti?"

Veer sighs "You can have that too..."

Just as she is about to leave, Veer muses for a moment and then calls her back. He whispers to her grimly "I... I... have to ask you something...why are you following me..."

Surprised, she puts her hand on her mouth and replies "Rajkumar, I have been standing in this queue since morning…you came here much later...so, who is following whom..."

The ladies around her overhear their sweet exchanges and start giggling lovingly "Looks like our Rajkumar is having his eye on someone now..."

She laughs sweetly and then leaves from there. The ladies start speculating about the pair; not allowing Veer any chance to defend himself. Veer gives up, not knowing how to hide his misery at his constant mishaps with her and moans to himself "Every time... every time...she is around me...I face trouble...why…if she steals...I get scolded...even Dharam trusts her over me... and now this...oh Lord...please I beg you...I never want to catch sight of her again...I will fast for one month...no one week...if you fulfil my wishes"

His disturbed thoughts are distracted as he hears the familiar grim voice of his brother behind him "So this is where you are! I have been looking for you...the entire morning!"

Surprised, Veer turns to Dharam and replies "What do you mean...you were supposed to wait for me...but you leave me alone..." handing out another dress, he whispers angrily "by the way, since when did you start discussing state problems with strangers?"

Not comprehending what Veer was trying to imply, Dharam becomes confused "What! When did I discuss my problems…anyway…Veer with regards to today's assembly…"

Their argument is abruptly interrupted by the loud noise of a silver tray clanging on the ground. They turn around to see the scattered trails of religious paraphernalia on the floor and Queen Swathi furiously staring at her royal dress stained with vermillion. Veer notices the Shramik woman who helped him in the crowd staring apologetically at Swathi, as his aunt reprimanded the pair of ladies "Why the hurry? Couldn't you be patient? You would also get your items..."

Pari apologises profusely and offers to rub the stains off with the end of her veil and clear the mess. However; Swathi just moves away angrily, refusing to listen to Sakshi's explanations for her mother's actions. As the maids eventually ask the mother and daughter to leave the area, Veer watches the whole incident; feeling immensely pained. Affected by the incident, Nivritti finally interrupts the maids and bends over to ask Pari what the matter was.

Looking at Nivritti; Pari feels a surge of gratifying emotions and takes out the bamboo idol of Lord Krishna and hands it over to her gently. Distracted by the fact that Veer was watching them, Pari looks at Veer fondly for a few instants. Receiving the bamboo idol, the baffled Nivritti observes Pari staring at Veer and then asks her "What is the matter dear lady?"

Pari turns back to Nivritti and smiles sadly "I have lost my son… now that the princes have come back from the Gurukul and that you are doing this kind deed for us Shramiks… I wanted you to have this idol in your house and worship it everyday…it is considered a very good omen for the house…and for the son's well being if done so…"

Realizing what her intentions were, Dharam, Veer, Nivritti and Swathi feel culpable and saddened for the lady. Not minding the insult, the mother and daughter bid the royal family a meek farewell and leave the palace grounds quietly, content at their few humble wishes being satisfied.

Palace of Aryanagar - The evening assembly

During the comparatively quieter evening in the beautiful corridors of the palace, Veer interrupts his brother's whispers by staring at him resentfully. The bickering duo halt near the august entrance of the pompous assembly hall, unable to reach a conclusion. 

Seeing his brother's irked expressions, Dharam mumbles angrily "You are very stubborn Veer!" he looks around him and then whispers "We are going to be attacked in three days and you want me to wait patiently till you find evidence to support our claims. If you don't find anything, Aryanagar will be destroyed just because we didn't act on time!"

Veer sighs and then paces agitatedly, as he replies "This scroll hardly states anything…it's not evidence… just trust me...I will find you evidence to support our claims…if they don't believe you, then they are not going to allow Aryanagar soldiers to march towards the border, anyway…"

Noticing a few nobles approaching in their direction, Dharam waits for them to pass by and then debates with Veer "We don't have any time for all of your suggestions Veer… at least this way…we will be able to take Agni by surprise..." reflecting on the girl's advice, Dharam concludes "there is a famous saying…Time and tide waits for none…."

Veer frowns sarcastically "There is also a famous saying that actions speak louder than words…" he pauses "Dharam just don't say anything in the assembly….half those Aryavrat nobles have been bribed by Jai mama…"

Looking at Dharam's unmoved face he concludes "Fine…do whatever pleases you… I will stand by you, whatever happens to you…but if this corrupt system ends up framing you, don't tell me I didn't warn you…"

Irritated, Dharam replies angrily "If I confide in my father, he will have to repeat everything to the assembly anyway...and...Veer the system is not corrupt...it is some dishonest people…"

Not wanting to argue with Dharam anymore; Veer abruptly storms away from his brother into the room, followed closely by a fuming Dharam. Entering the majestic hall, the anxious princes are forcibly quietened, as they survey the large room filled with numerous Aryavrats engaged in conversation. The brothers bow to their king seated on his large throne and then give a curt nod to Agni and Jaivardhan, before walking to their grandiose seats.

The proceedings of the assembly begin with a few formal speeches after which; members from various departments of defence, welfare and commerce present their summaries for the fortnight. When the suggestions for budgets are being discussed, the revenue minister speaks up proudly "The treasury is flowing Maharaj. We are highly pleased that Aryanagar has started flourishing so well... especially after Rajkumar Agnivardhan has started supervising the taxes…hail Rajkumar Agnivardhan…"

The remaining nobles join him in praising Agni, while the disgusted Veer and Dharam listen helplessly to the undeserving resounding praise that their cousin was receiving.

After beaming proudly at the pleased king, Agni and Jaivardhan glance at Veer and Dharam's expressions and smirk quietly at their frustrated faces. The elated Jaivardhan then addresses the crowd gently "It is not fair that only Agni should receive all the praise. We should find out what the other princes have been up to, as well" he turns to Dharam "Dharam, would you like to let us all know what has been keeping you busy lately…"

The worried Aryavardhan looks at his son with a grim expression, waiting for him to speak up in his justification. Dharam looks at Veer's disapproving frown, sighs heavily and then announces loudly "We have been making enquiries…All this extra revenue…that everyone is so proud of… the source of this revenue is not honourable…" not minding the murmurs in the crowd, he continues confidently "Agni is misusing his power here by extorting double the taxes that are permitted… even Jai chacha is aware of all this…and this is wrong!"

Taken aback by the claims, Jaivardhan laughs hesitantly at the onlookers and then addresses Dharam "My son, you are so innocent. Did the Shramiks tell you all this? They would exaggerate their troubles anyway…they don't want to pay any taxes…they want a life of ease… I am just a strict disciplinarian…." he then faces the king humbly "Maharaj you go on your rounds regularly… do the Shramiks ever tell you anything…I think these are stories the gullible princes have heard of, during their playtime adventures…"

Pondering on the matter, Aryavardhan responds "My brother is very strict with the Shramiks, no doubt…however, how could you think of implicating your uncle of such horrible deeds?"

Deliberately avoiding Veer's wrathful glares, the discomforted Agni asks Dharam "What would we gain by all this Dharam…it's very unprofessional of you to bring out our petty personal indifferences into a formal assembly…stop lying to implicate me falsely"

Aware of how Agni was provoking them, Veer signals Dharam to remain quiet. However, unwilling to come to terms with the fact that his integrity was being questioned, Dharam retorts "Don't act ignorant Agni…all that funding is being used to bribe corrupt officials and soldiers… so that they remain quiet about all these injustices with the Shramiks…"

Unmindful of the extremely irate faces in the assembly, he continues "In fact…. Some of the money is being used to b…b… bribe soldiers from other kingdoms too!"

The grins on Jaivardhan's and Agni's face slowly give way to affright, as Dharam persists "A coup is possibly being planned against you pitaji…with the kingdom of Gadhwar…we will need to get our army ready immediately…you would have to trust me, this time…"

Veer buries his face in his hands, fearing the worst; while everyone in the room becomes shocked by the prince's serious accusations. Unable to believe his ears, Aryavardhan thunders, as the assembly of nobles watch in alarm "Dharam…stop it …do you know what you are trying to say…who are you trying to incriminate with all this…"

Feeling cornered, Dharam agitatedly turns to Veer and pleads with him to speak in his support. Staring at Dharam unhappily, Veer sighs and stands up. The throng of men listen in dread, as Veer reluctantly narrates all about the purpose of their trip to Niphaud and their discoveries at Gadhwar in the disguise of weapon merchants. After describing the conversations that had transpired with the commander-in-chief of Gadhwar, Veer stares at Agni and Jaivardhan and utters "The commander mentioned your names too…traitors…you have been involved in all this!"

Agni and Jaivardhan arduously try to hide their panic at the fact that the nosy brothers had discovered far more than they had anticipated; within their short trip to Gadhwar.

Desperate to prove his innocence, Jaivardhan roars vehemently to instigate the silenced crowd "I have known all of you for more than 20 years and this is the treatment I am receiving…" he turns to his brother despondingly "Maharaj why do you remain silent about all these false accusations on us…do you not trust me… your own brother?"

Agni's eyes widen in horror, as he watches Veer slowly remove the contract that had been sealed by the Gadhwar commander. Not knowing what the contents of the scroll were, Agni finds his pulse racing and glares at the shocked Jaivardhan.

As the scroll is passed on to the king, the appalled nobles quickly glance through the scroll, one after another; before handing it to the king. Reacting to Jaivardhan's pleas, the nobles finally start questioning the princes in unison "Where is the proof for all this? All this scroll talks about is a weapons deal by the Gadhwar commander…it doesn't say anything else or give any names!"

Listening to the noble's words, the terror in Agni's and Jaivardhan's eyes slowly fade away, as they see a ray of hope in the fact that the brothers had no tangible proof for their claims. Veer stares sadly at his brother, who continues to try and convince the king for his cause. 

After going through the document, the king feels disappointed by what he considers to be his son's immaturity. Responding to the noble's accusations, he finally stands up to add his regrets "Dharam…you are accusing my men and family of planning a coup against Aryanagar in front of the assembly! I know you both for 17 years, but I know my brother for 40 years. You are asking me to trust the words of a rival commander-in-chief over my brother's…you expect me to prepare for war based on a general weapon's contract?"

Dharam replies desperately "Father…the scroll proves that we were indeed at Gadhwar …that we spoke to the commander…he clearly stated that they were marching south!"

Infuriated, the king interrupts him "Dharam! All I have is your word for it…what if they are marching south to some other kingdom…what makes you think they are declaring war on us…do you know for certain yourself…You both lied about your trip to Niphaud and entered a dangerous kingdom like Gadhwar, endangering your lives! After all that you have said, I will do my duty and alert my army in the borders… but I am not going to waste any resources by releasing any regiments…I don't want to listen to anymore of your silly boyish imaginations…If any more investigation is done in this matter, I will have you both punished, till you accept your mistakes and make up for it!"

The silenced brothers watch helplessly, as they are forced to accept their honesty fade against the forces of vice. 

Palace of Aryanagar – Dharam's bedroom

Banging his fist on the wooden chest; the humiliated Dharam displays his refusal to be appeased, while Veer pursues with his conciliations. Veer toils to repeatedly suggest new venues in order to deal with their current situation, but Dharam nods his head, unconvinced. The forlorn Veer tries to comfort his hurting brother by putting his hand on his shoulder, but Dharam pushes him away and grips him by his shoulder, as he shouts back "Stop it Veer…why are you trying to pacify me now…out there, you didn't even speak up to try and convince them… you just let me stand there and be a fool for most of the time...all our hard work has been disproved…I have to remain ashamed in front of them for the rest of my life!"

Veer angrily glances at his brother's strong grip on his throbbing shoulder and mutters "Dharam you are hurting me" As Dharam gradually removes his hand, Veer retorts sarcastically "Ashamed?…you deserved it - I told you not to do this, but you didn't listen...what did you want me to say? I knew all this was going to happen…not one of them believed us!"

Tormented by Veer's comments, Dharam asks him sadly "Did I deserve all this Veer?"

Feeling bad for what he said, Veer exhales deeply to compose himself and replies "I am sorry Dharam…I didn't mean it that way…" he holds Dharam's shoulders and takes a supportive oath "I will never allow you to be ashamed in front of anyone…ever" he then proposes chirpily "Dharam, I could go to Sawai… meet this vicious Dhananjeya...do you remember the construction site near the border that Sonu had mentioned…we could find out if they are probably using that site for their illegal activities…"

Dharam puts his hand up to stop Veer "Enough of all adventures Veer…they have forbid us from doing anything further in this matter. We will not disobey their decree..."

Veer pleads with him "Give me a chance. I will find out where all the money is stashed"

The dutiful Dharam answers worriedly "The only thing we will do is to try and convince father to send as many troops as possible to the border… I cannot upset them anymore or they will never again respect us…" he pauses to look at Veer "Promise me that you will not go to Sawai…"

After a while, Veer unwillingly nods his head, in a bid to please his brother and agrees "Ok… ok I wouldn't go…" he pauses ""you are upset with me now, so I will leave you alone… I will come and talk to you tomorrow morning…don't worry as long as we are there, no one could do any harm to Aryanagar."

Veer pats him Dharam on his shoulders and then leaves the room in a sombre state.

Ciao till next Saturday 😳

Edited by lashy - 15 years ago

Dedicated this story to the name Samyukta which signifies togetherness, unison and interdependance (the very reason the princess of Kannauj was named so). This story is no doubt about trials and tribulations but definitely the underlying message being that unity is victory!!! ...  hence aptly named the Samyukta of Dharam and Veer

OSR NOTE TO THE READERS - PLEASE PLEASE READ AND REPLY!!!

A note to the readers – the saying time flies is possibly not without reason! It has already been 3 months since I first started writing. At that point of time, I never thought that Samyukta would become a regular feature or that it would interest some readers. Just to have an idea as to how far this story would take me and how long the whole procedure would be I roughly thought of it and I think its going to work out to about 45-50 parts in whole… that is if I want to finish the story as a whole circle… with a happy ending!

Now that would mean roughly 7 months *gulp*…aur kab kaun jaane ki 7 months main hotaa kyaa hai….so I was wondering of two options…

Either I post two parts a week (2/week might not be a strictly regular feature depending on personal commitments) and then it would finish in about 3-4 months. This means I would be submitting you to the torture of two per week instead of one…😆

And if you want me to post it twice a week…how would you prefer it to be?

Both on Saturday or one on Saturday and one on Sunday?

(Now I don't know how far this would be feasible…as it does take a while to write and depending on personal commitments I might not be able to always have 2/week…but I'll try)

[OR]

If some of you feel that once/week torture kaafi hai 😆then ill continue like this though something tells me the story may get let half way through if I do that way…as 7-8 months is just too long… 😕

Preview to Part 15

Veer stares at her in a strange distrusting manner "You steal things off people and yet you are roaming around Aryanagar freely… I should actually be reporting you now…" he pauses and continues sternly "if I don't, I could get into trouble for talking to thieves…"

The girl smiles and replies, gently dangling her legs from the rock "No… I generally don't steal" she ponders deeply to herself and then shrugs her shoulders "Hmmm…it's generally a very rare occasion…I was just hungry that day…"

Staring at her calm confessions, Veer laughs in disbelief "You steal only on some occassions…" he pauses and asks her surprised "you do realize that I'm a Rajkumar of Aryanagar…"

She clicks her fingers enthusiastically "Yes…that's what I would call you…Rajkumar!"

Veer nods his head and smiles, pausing briefly "What should I call you…actually I don't even know your name…"

She smiles dreamily and looks ahead into the beautiful sunrise rubbing her hands "My complexion is dusky, so my tribe members sometimes call me Sanwri, but generally I am known as Shera…." 

Veer's smile slowly disappears as he listens to her odd name. To mask his disapproving expressions, he smiles formally and acknowledges her.

Noticing his expression, she laughs to herself and continues "Actually my name is…

Links to previous episodes

Part 1 & 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/853004 

Part 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/859041

Part 4 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/864874 

Part 5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/871744

Part 6 -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/877903 

Part 7 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/884104

Part 8 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/890384

Part 9 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/896808

Part 10 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/902913

Part 11 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/909537

Part 12 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/915981

Part 13 -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/922403

Edited by lashy - 15 years ago

At the grounds:

aw that was beautiful...how the real mother,sister and the son met.Instead of Veer offering help it was the other way round and that was so meaningful! What would be more lovlier than the mother watching and helping her kid at the same time!This was the scene of the week! so touchy!!😳

And here comes the funniest scenes for this week, distribution of clothes 😆 guys are always so clumsy when girls are around na? so what was the extra dhoti for?What will Shera do with it anyway? 😕😆 .The slight interactions b/w Veer and Shera - him  watching her giggling,she staying there in front of him and playfully talking with him are so beautifully brought out.That was so soothing! and Veer getting teased!! lol that was bery cute!! and his vow for that fasting!! lolzzz I wonder how he would control his hunger for a week!

So the idol is finally passed across!hmm now to wait for some more intricate scenes we could relish on!

Assembly:

Dharam 😭 why couldn't he listen to Veer...poor thing I can't see him standing flabbergasted in front of the whole court *mera dil toot gaya* sniff... and oh God!! that Aryavardhan!! man he rises my body temperature!! he can't believe his own son!! grr comparing 40 and 17 yrs relationship!! I wish fathers weren't so harsh in those days.He better apologize to Dharam in the private chamber   anyway why was Dharam falling head over heals even when he knew he couldn't prove anything? 😕 Atleast he could have discussed with Veer to plan strategies sigh...his concern for the safety og his kingdom drains wisdom out of his brains.

Preview for pt 15:

aww Veer and Shera talking so leisurly!! wonder what made him change his mind...btw me still doesn't know if Shera's visit to return the knife was still a genuine one or not...there we go again intezaaring for agle week.bte Sanwri is the perfect name!!How do you manage to get all things done so upto the mark? and why is this girl again trailing off about her name? 🤔 I think he'll send her to Sawai? and we still are in the dark about her saying that she is awaiting the arrival of Tasha and her father.Was it a lie too or the truth?

OSR NOTE TO THE READERS:

I think you should start posting it once in 10 days or continue updating as you are diong now.Twice a week would hurry the story line.Even if Sam can't go one for 7 or 8 months no probs.I want to see you weaving your story with a lot of care and love.😳

Edited by *Jr.Nancy_drew* - 15 years ago
First of all sorry...shraddha di.........for soooooo much late reply...sorry di...didnt get time to come online.......nyways......loved this part....veer searching for his GF...n the ladies commenting....👏......
Lolz.......just like in typical bollywood movie...father doesnt believe his own son coz he doesnt hv proof.... lolz😆.....nyways...this part was kinda more serious...i think.......Aur haan woh Siya-Dharam ka kya hua??.....Once again sorry for late reply di.......😭
Edited by arshitgupta - 15 years ago
awww so cute!!!
I loved the Pari-Veer scenes most of all! It was so serene and sad when Pari said: I lost my son. and when she gave that idol to Nivritti. And it is a mark of the arrogance of the Aryavrats that even after all this they said no word to the poor old lady.

I also loved Shera in this chapter and in the next chapter precap as she sounds very elegant and mysterious and calmly unruffled by Veer's taunts and attempts at scolding her like a school-teacher at which he fails horribly 😆
I'll be looking forward to the V-S interaction in next chapter!

Poor Dharam....but there are somethings too dear for us to let go and we act by the heart rather than with the head and Dharam was a perfect example of it! But it would make things more interesting as Agni and JV would be more alert and upto more tricks from now on.

What about that other shramik leader....when is he going to be introduced into the fray?? Now, he would surely give you more plotlines to ponder upon!

As for your note: Well, I think I'll go with the option of twice a week with the dual reasons that I would get to read 2 chapters per week as opposed to one. Also, the eventuality of this story getting discontinued and falling into oblivion is too sad as this story is so amazing! It would be better if you finished this story in 3-4 months rather than letting it be forgotten in 7 months 😊

It was mindblowing and loved the preview can't wait till next update thanx keep it up.👍🏼👍🏼

❤️hiri❤️

wowwwww.....great as usual lashy wowwwww...veer was trying to handover his duty to someone but still he had to face her and gave her a dhoti that was funny 🤣   ..i didnt like the way swati treated pari and sakshi..iloved that scene when pari gave the idol of krishna to nivriti why didnt dharam listened to veer he knows that veer is smarter than him...he should have listened to veer
i can imagine agni and jai's xpressions in fear but why maharaja dont trust his son...40 years mai yeh pata nahin chala kitna badmaash hai yeh bhai....
waiting for next part chalo kaam par lag jao 😆😆😆...dil mange more😆

Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago

What a sweet family ....... Pari, Sakshi and Veer!!😊........

I was giggling away imagining Veer falling amidst the crowd.😛...... I hope to God, Shera witnessed the scene and mentions it in her trademark mischievious manner sometime in their meeting ......... he he...😛.....

And Nivriti/Swati sound so familiarly harased and over-worked like our own moms at family functions.😊

Veer's internal turmoil and commotion....... *blush blush*....... so familiar and brings back lovely fond memories☺️...... This gurl is so naughty........ I love her!!🤗......... She is fully aware of the effect she has on the prince 😉!! It was fun reading their part....... I hope she gives that Dhoti to Veer as a gift😛

The happenings at the assembly and Dharam's discomfort, left me so sad .😔....... Dad asks him to bring proofs of allegations........... not surprising actually

I do hope the plight of shramiks is a little more than just heavy taxes for them to rebel so much !! 😕

Loved reading the whole part Sharaddu........

I knew my Mafia will never disappoint me....update twice a week or face Minnie's unpleasant wrath😈..... he he😃 *dances until the floor shakes*...... Shraddu is going to update twice a week!! Actually once a week torture is too less for me......... me looking forward to the torture twice a week.

What a teaser u r................ Veer -Shera meeting............ she is sitting on a rock😍............ I got butterflies in my stomach already.😳

Edited by minnie2308 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by minnie2308

mera bhi reserved......... but I have read it Sharads........ only once.😔......... 3-4 times aur poadhoongi.....tab comment karungi😳😳

Some ppl can Never be original 😉 😆 Do u need to read it 3/4 times to understand it minnie 😳 

Awww lashy, 🤗

It is such a lovely, beautiful part and emotional where veer meets his mum and sister 👏and at the same time the dilemma dharam is under as no one belives him about Jaivardan's plans. 😭

What I loved :

•     The way you describe the festival 👏

•     When veer falls on the ground and his mum pari says ""Bless you, my son" with so much love

•     I like how he gets spellbound by her mothers looks. It's like a natural son and mother bond that is pulling them together. 🤗😍

•     He meets sakshi his sister who gives him his hand. I like how he gets angry at the soldiers to leave them alone and smiles at his sister. 😊

•     Veer saying thank you to pari and sakshi so nicely 😍

•     This scene is beautifully written and full of emotions. pari is so happy and full of love to be able to see and meet her son  "Veer then proceeds towards the podium, battling a strange reluctance in him, as he leaves them behind. Gladdened, Sakshi holds her tearful mother supportively; while Pari thanks the Lord for finally having the joyous opportunity of being able to interact with her son. its like there is a really strong bond between them, which he feels but is not aware of the truth 👏

•     Nivritti shouting at veer like she knows "yeh ladka kabhi bhi time pe nahi aata" I like the way she is ordering veer about so sweet 😆🤣

•     This line Veer smiles and springs atop the dais to await his instructions. He is caught unaware when Nivritti suddenly grabs his hand and starts dragging him. He awaits his instructions like he is a king waiting to deliver his speech to the people 🤣🤣🤣

•     The way  Nivritti tells veer what to do otherwise and then runs just before veer asks her again. Nivritti knows that if I wait round, yeh veer will ask many questions so its better to leave now 🤣🤣

•     The line a daunted Veer to deal with throngs of people alone. I think he would have preferred to run the other direction than deal with everyone. 🤣🤣🤣

•     Veer stares at the humungous piles of clothes, the faces of numerous fervent people waiting patiently; and then glares at Agni carrying out his duties with false enthusiasm – he is looking at the clothes like some dukhi aatma and I bet he wants to beat agni up 🤣🤣

•     the minute he spots the girl he looks horrified like he is about to run and hide.🤣 But he notices her beautiful giggles so sweet. 😍😍😍

•     Squirming at the thought of having to face her again, he immediately looks around for someone to hand over his duty to. He is like everytime I met her something goes wrong and to save my sanity and health I better keep away from this chorni 🤣🤣

•     the dialogue "Mother I don't want to do this...is there some other work that I could help with..." The irritated queen turns around and scolds him "Veer...I am having so much to do... why are you so fussy.…one job and you can't even do that properly..." bechara is getting told off now and all because he wants to hide from his chorni. 🤣🤣🤣

•     Veer trying to avoid her and praying for the end to come but at the same time he can't help himself and looks at her. I love the girl she is too clever as she sees him looking at her and is smiling like "now I have you totally under my spell". 😍

•     Veer curtly thumps the item in her hand; not looking at her face. After a few moments, he notices her still standing there and then advices her sternly "We only give one item per person... I am sorry…I can't give you anymore free clothes...you may leave now..." he is trying not to look at her like she is a time bomb. I can only give you one item – lool she did not even say that she wanted another item. 🤣🤣🤣

•     He gave her dhoti – she has got him so distracted that he does not even know what he is doing. 🤣🤣

•     The dialogue "Perturbed by how everything always went wrong for him around her, he takes out two veils and thumps it in her hand stating "Here…now... happy?" he just wants this beautiful bala to go before something else goes wrong 🤣🤣🤣
She smiles happily and nods her head inquisitively "What about the dhoti?"
Veer sighs "You can have that too..." yeh dhoti lekar kya karegi. 🤣🤣

•     He whispers to her grimly "I... I... have to ask you something...why are you following me..." "Rajkumar, I have been standing in this queue since morning…you came here much later...so, who is following whom..." baatein karma to koi iss ladki se sikhe, from the way she turned the whole conversation around and told veer that he is following her. Veer you better accept that you are not going to win in a conversation with the girl. 👏

•     Veer gives up, not knowing how to hide his misery at his constant mishaps with her and moans to himself "Every time... every time...she is around me...I face trouble...why…if she steals...I get scolded...even Dharam trusts her over me... and now this...oh Lord...please I beg you...I never want to catch sight of her again...I will fast for one month...no one week...if you fulfil my wishes" I feel for Veer, 😆he is like oh god why is this all happening to me, what have I done to deserve this. He is getting into a lot of trouble because of the girl. Serves him right after all the trouble he causes and bechara dharam gets it. now its his turn. 👏He is going to fast just so does not see her, I think he is worried about losing his heart. 🤣🤣🤣

•     Veer takes his anger on dharam by saying you are discussing problems with strangers. Dharam ko kya kya sahna padta hai. 🤣 yeh sab woh narad muni ke wajaah se huaa hai

•     Swathi being rude to pari and pari apologising. Veer feels the pain 😭and I like how nivritti asks Pari on what is the matter. Me so like this nivritti than sagars 👏

•     Pari giving the bamboo idol of lord Krishna to Pari for her son's wellbeing. How pari looks so lovingly to her son veer and it is so nice of nivritti to ask her what happened. Such a lovely scene 👏👏👏

•     Everyone is moved by what Pari says and her and swati leave there happy that their wishes have come true. 👏👏👏

•     How veer is telling dharam to wait and dharam is worried about war and how it will destroy the kingdom. 😊

•     Veer's telling dharam that he will stand by him no matter what happens. The different opinions of dharam and veer about the corrupt nobles 👏

•     Dharam and veer having to listen to agni's praises when all the want to do is beat him. 😡

•     How evil jai smirks at dharam and veer when agni is getting all the praise and cause trouble 😡

•      How dharam cares about the shramiks as he is worried they are getting taxed too much. How could the king think that his own son is implicating his uncle 😭

•     Agni adding fuel to the fire by calling dharam unprofessional and trying to provoke him. 😡

•     Dharam is telling the truth to everyone and no one is believing him and veer is helpless as he knows that they don't have enough evidence to catch jai and agni. 😭😭 How can the king doubt his own son 😭

•     Veer's support when he tells the about their conversation with chief commander 👏

•     Jai is so evil, as he is misusing the kings trust in him. It sad that the king and nobles do not believe their princess. Ulta they get told of for lying about their trip to Niphaud. How could the king think of punishing them till they accept their mistakes.😭😭

•     Dharam felt so helpless, hurt and anger 😭that no one is believing him and veer trying to support him.😆 Subtlety is not in veer's character when he says "Ashamed?…you deserved it - I told you not to do this, but you didn't listen...what did you want me to say? I knew all this was going to happen…not one of them believed us!"

•     I cannot see dharam's torment, and how veer 's love for his brother by saying "I will never allow you to be ashamed in front of anyone…ever" and how he is going to and investigate where the money is hidden 😭😭😭

•     Dharam's sadness about how no one will respect them now. He is telling the truth and why cant the others see that. 😭😭

•     Veer's supporting dharam and saying that they wont let anything happen to aryanagar. 👏

I am looking forward to the next part. I really liked how you describe how dharam felt so hurt and helpless when his own father and the nobles dont belived them. 👏👏👏

Edited by divareena - 15 years ago