India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Silsila

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

The Ronit marrying Poornima storyline is turning into the Yash Chopra movie 'Silsila'. Here's why:

In the movie, Jaya loves Shashi Kapoor, who is the older brother of Big B. AB loves Rekha. Shashi dies in a airplane crash right before his marriage with Jaya. She finds out later she is pregnant. AB marries her to save her reputation and sacrifices his love Broken Heart. After marriage, AB continues to meet Rekha (she gets married too) Jaya eventually falls in love with AB, but he does not with her.

In YMLH, Milind dies on the day (or eve) of his marriage in an accident. Poornima finds out she's pregnant. Ronit marries her to save her reputation, sacrifices his love for PoojaBroken Heart. And then...??

I don't know if Jaya's character was OLDER than AB, probably not. Just hope from this point YMLH does not go the Silsilia way. Most us won't be happy if it does Cry.

Edited by sonynyu - 08 January 2005 at 10:08pm

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

The Ronit marrying Poornima storyline is turning into the Yash Chopra movie 'Silsila'. Here's why:

In the movie, Jaya loves Shashi Kapoor, who is the older brother of Big B. AB loves Rekha. Shashi dies in a airplane crash right before his marriage with Jaya. She finds out later she is pregnant. AB marries her to save her reputation and sacrifices his love Broken Heart. After marriage, AB continues to meet Rekha (she gets married too) Jaya eventually falls in love with AB, but he does not with her.

In YMLH, Milind dies on the day (or eve) of his marriage in an accident. Poornima finds out she's pregnant. Ronit marries her to save her reputation, sacrifices his love for PoojaBroken Heart. And then...??

I don't know if Jaya's character was OLDER than AB, probably not. Just hope from this point YMLH does not go the Silsilia way. Most us won't be happy if it does Cry.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT POOJA TO BE WITH RONIT!! SOMEDAY SOMHOW!!

FOR GOD SAKE NOT WITH AKASH!!CryCry

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged
But in silsila film i think Ab will end up with Rekha atlast. Jaya will act ass she has lost her senses( i hope i am correctConfused).
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
u never noe neting can happen.hope ronit n pooja end up wit each other
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
hey, I think I can recollect a  lot of movies where people end up marrying because someone is pregnant.. I don't want to discuss how this serial has deteriorated but then it has.. I only hope they get back to the initial purpose of the story ...
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

hey, I think I canrecollect a lot of movies where people end up marrying because someone is pregnant.. I don't want to discuss how this serial has deteriorated but then it has.. I only hope they get back to the initial purpose of the story ...

AGREE WITH U Big smile
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

hey, I think I canrecollect a lot of
movies where people end up marrying because someone is
pregnant.. I don't want to discuss how this serial has
deteriorated but then it has.. I only hope they get back to the
initial purpose of the story ...

I second that!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index