Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh would watch TV than IPL

Shah Rukh would watch TV than IPL

Shah Rukh Khan has said that he would rather watch his new television game show than a match of IPL. He has also revealed that it was his idea that Paanchvi Paas should be adapted for the Indian audience.

Talking to an Indian daily, Shah Rukh said, "People will watch Shah Rukh Khan. To be honest, I'd rather watch Paanchvi Pass. It's an awesome concept. There is no stopping Paanchvi Paas. I never make claims like these. It's really endearing, witty and sweet. It's a quiz show of class one to class five. If I sit down with you for two minutes and start playing it, I'm sure you'll end up playing for at least half an hour. How many legs does a butterfly have? Answer that for Rs 5 lakh. Then I'll you other simple questions like — who started the Gregorian calendar and which is the planet closest to Earth? If I tell you the answers, you'll say, "Arre, I knew the answer to this yaar." It's an amazing show that you can sit with kids and watch."

Shah Rukh also explained that because he had time free this year, which is why he has done the game show. "You know, both my films fell through — Robot and the Raj Kumar Hirani film, and I had free time on hand. So I called the channel and said, "Let's shoot KBC," as I was under contract to do one more season with them. Then, I saw Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? while in America and I asked them: why don't we do this instead? And luckily, we found someone in India — Airtel — who had the rights. So everything fell into place and it just required us to work a little harder for a month before it was all set."

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/12056/shah-rukh-wo uld-watch-tv-than-ipl.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutaSaaraCOMB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shah Rukh would watch TV than IPL" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top