Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

srk is back

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

quee_85@yahoo.c

Groupbie

quee_85@yahoo.c

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
srk is back on tv.i am so happy.what did you say plz discuss........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "srk is back" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vanshika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vanshika-

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
m also very happy...to see my sharukh

~Jalal-4ever~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged

I watched epi half Cry and teh 2nd epi also half Cry Cry But i just LOVED him.... hope to see teh entire thing tomm.. SRK roxxxx!!!! Luv teh kiddiez too! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top