shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

Ok now I know that we all want our sweet Prem to end up with his Heer

BUT

With whom do you guys want
Preet "No One Loves Me" Juneja to end up with???

Do you want him to finally get married to:

"Ludhiana Queen" Ash
"Gossip Girl" Meher
OR
"Punjabi Kudi" Heer

And Dont Forget To Answer WHY???

Waiting for your replies!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fanROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DOTW:Preet-Ash/Preet-Heer/Preet-Meher~*" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hmm out of these 3 options I guess I wud go for Mehar

Heer is for Prem

Ash is dumb

Mehar is someone like him...Loves to talk...Lol

So maybe Mehar

Raisa25

IF-Dazzler

Raisa25

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
"Gossip Girl" Meher: Cuz Heer is made only for prem & Meher is a sweet talkitive girl! Just like Preet!

Ash is not suitable for any good guy, Ofcourse not Preet! Wink

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged

With whom do you guys want
Preet "No One Loves Me" Juneja to end up with???

Do you want him to finally get married to:

"Ludhiana Queen" Ash
"Gossip Girl" Meher
OR
"Punjabi Kudi" Heer

And Dont Forget To Answer WHY???

Shruti.... He will nt end up wid all d  abve. he will end up wid me...LOLEmbarrassed... he is mine. n I dun wnat him  b share wid any. so he will go wid me... he is 4 me, like me n i m 4 him...LOL

by d way nice ? yaar. I m dere na 4 him 2 luv.. n dat is enfu 4 himWink

Edited by k-ekta fan - 26 April 2008 at 2:06am

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Oh maybe a few episodes earlier...I wud have said Ash...coz Preet and Ash are both hilarious...Ash in a more dumb way tho..and Preet with his witty one liners and all...But ever since Ash behaved with Meher that way...and she is just another Mini- DJ...LOL
But now I would go for Meher...Gossip GirlLOL...She is cute, bubbly and talkative...She isnt exactly Preet's kind but ya I think they wud make a cute couple....
And obviously Heer is only Prem'sEmbarrassed
Oh and Mona....u r the 4th option ??LOL

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
yaaa
Meher is sweet and Preet would look good with Meher. And there's one similarity too between them. Meher loves her sister a lot and can do anything for her and Preet loves his brother very much and can die for him

As for Ash......yaar she's not good for anyone of them..... i mean she's such a loose character........and i hateAngry her since she told her mom that she wants both Prem as well as Preet

as for Meher
she looks good and awsome with Prem, so i think uske liye Prem would b the Apt choice.
Preet too is good, Prem is just wonderful

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CINDRELLA

yaaa
Meher is sweet and Preet would look good with Meher. And there's one similarity too between them. Meher loves her sister a lot and can do anything for her and Preet loves his brother very much and can die for him

As for Ash......yaar she's not good for anyone of them..... i mean she's such a loose character........and i hateAngry her since she told her mom that she wants both Prem as well as Preet

as for Meher
she looks good and awsome with Prem, so i think uske liye Prem would b the Apt choice.
Preet too is good, Prem is just wonderful

Oh ya Ash wants both o_O haww...

Oh did u mean...Heer looks good and awesome with Prem...
Or Meher looks good n awesome with Prem ShockedShocked....or u wrote Prem ghalti say instead of Preet lol.....and ur last line bhi....o_O *confused-muh*
Preet too is good, Prem is just wonderful...for Heer? or Meher...
Oh goshhh LOL I m confused and confujjing ju bhi...EmbarrassedLOL...sowwieEmbarrassed

Edited by -Faith- - 26 April 2008 at 4:56am

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Faith-

And obviously Heer is only Prem'sEmbarrassed
Oh and Mona....u r the 4th option ??LOL

hi zainu..... heer is only prem's n  prem is mineLOLEmbarrassed.. no zainu di. i m nt 4th option. but d berry 1st option... 4 preet n prem....LOLWink

Originally posted by CINDRELLA

Oye nandaji preeti same here.... I m like ash. i want bth d hottie... dat is prem n preet ... LOL. but i m nt like ash totally.....Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top