Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

This is just my opinion.please no one get offended.From the beginning of the program I felt that the kids were tutored to say whatver they had to say.They all looked like filmi kids-answered everything so perfectly.One of the girls already comes in lot of ads.what do you say?The innocence that kids have was missingOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the kids looked tutored" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
hmm i do agree with ur point di..but dont u think children can catch up everything fast Embarrassed...i hope to see their "shaitaaniyas" soon Big smile

pagli of preity

Groupbie

pagli of preity

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
ofcourse i think in in are u smarter than fifth grade(american)those kids as well are trained but maann those
?'s ask from the very first lady was easy i mean she didn't know deepest ocean, planet some random facts seriously for a moment i wished i was there esp.. when srk is ther
lol i am goin to apply

my_sunshine86

my_sunshine86

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
^^haha, HONESTLY!! That lady didn't know many very general knowledge things! I wonder if you really forget that over time.. I mean, it's been a while since I first learned that, but I knew most of those questions' answers. I wish I were thereeeeee!!! OMG, my dream of seeing SRK would come tru!

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
^^^ LMAOOO! So did I Abhy! LOL LOL

Yeh they must be tutored and trained.. I've seen a few of those kids in tv serials before Embarrassed And they're there just to add fun and liveliness to the show na? And attract kids to watch the show and learn more

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
LOL! LOL Yaaaaaaaarrrr SRK is here.. so how can i not be? (Even if Hrithik has stolen my heart! LOL LOL )

Yehhhh I'm sure I saw her in this chat show... SHE was the guest! Big smile

Naa yaar I'm sure kids will watch too! it's soo light hearted especially compared to KBC! Embarrassed

LMAO! yaar.. i dnt no about u... par meh toh abhi bhi chotti bachchi hoon Embarrassed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top