Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

Constructive Criticism

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

my_sunshine86

my_sunshine86

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome show! SRK is of course an amazing host...
Some things I noticed which I think could be improved upon are:
1) Kids should get a little more to do than just those 2 questions
2) Set would look better if it is a little more lighted
3) Homework questions should be given in Hindi as well as in English
4) Question should be translated into English because many people don't know the hindi word for something...like the planets question
5) Standing Contestant and SRK between the podiums the whole time -- I can't place my finger on it, but it seems kind of "awkward" or uncomfortable. I think SRK should be walking all around...going closer to the other 4 kids more frequently.

Amazing start! Looking forward to it. Though I think with all the other reality shows in the league, KAPPSTH has to be on its toes to reach a good height...b/c popularity matters. And as of now, for some reason, it doesn't seem to have too much "emotions at stake" kind of touch to it. Like in KBC, somehow with music or something, they made it a big deal whether u answer it correctly or not...here it seems too easy going for people to lose interest.
I hope this show does really well!! Best wishes!

Edited by my_sunshine86 - 25 April 2008 at 6:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Constructive Criticism" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fukubeetch

Goldie

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

my_sunshine86

my_sunshine86

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed it too!! Wouldn't have bothered commenting if I hadn't enjoyed it and didn't wish the best :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.