Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
No place to sit for SRK!

This is going to be the first time that a class teacher is not going to get a chance to sit in a classroom. King Khan will interact with all his contestants and kids but he will not sit at all.

"It is very easy going; you can walk around, dance and walk a bit. So there is a lot of scope for interaction and there is always freshness and happiness on the sets. It is a very colourful set since there is a lot of hugging and loving in the show. I hardly get any chance to meet my fans for whom I work," he says.

"My audience is enjoying this and they know that after KBC I am doing it easily so there is good chemistry between me and them. It is a lively show so we try to keep it fresh. We believe in doing less retakes so that we can get exact rehearsals," he adds.

There are lots of other stuff that Shah Rukh the teacher will do in the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No place to sit for SRK!" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Jalal-4ever~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

He sumtimes goes n sits on teh children's seats LOL Embarrassed

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
yea i saw that... but its greatttttt.. he is soo energetic Big smile but i think it feels nice na.. kam as kam un bachon ki seat to hei na baithne ke liye Tongue

teh show greaattttttt Big smile

neha_bbsr2005

IF-Rockerz

neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Arre he will dance na LOL so..just kidding..
Ya..He is a teacher there..He should get a seat Smile

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
loll... its soo cute wen he stis in da kids' seats!!!! n i love his khan ki kahaaniyan at the end!

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nehagupta_9

loll... its soo cute wen he stis in da kids' seats!!!! n i love his khan ki kahaaniyan at the end!

I know it was so cute! and when the kids were like its a silly joke i tell you srk is soooooooo chweeeeetTongue

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
it was cute when he sat on the kid's seat!

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hey girls why do you think that srk have no seat. beacouse srk have it but srk never sit there till now. and if srk seats there he wil look dum when he watch every time back to view question screen beacouse under that screen there have a seat or table for teacher(srk).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top