SRK on fellow actors hosting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
SRK on fellow actors hosting

Shah Rukh Khan's industry mates are going to give him tough competition with their own hosting skills. Here is what SRK has to say about them.

"I think it is very good that they are coming on television. It has become such a huge medium. Many years back I had started with TV; so many other actors have also done it. They have managed to create their own place. It is a big source of entertainment; whether it is news or programme," says Khan.

He adds, "I hope everyone does well. They are senior to me work wise and have their own fan following. Though all are working for different channels, at the end of it all the audience should get entertained. If they are happy all of us will feel great. I never have negative thoughts in my mind and never wish bad for anyone. I cannot stop anyone from going ahead of me. In fact if I could help someone to achieve something I will do that surely."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK on fellow actors hosting" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.