Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

India-Forums

SRK on fellow actors hosting

maneet.n.shanak IF-Rockerz
maneet.n.shanak
maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
SRK on fellow actors hosting

Shah Rukh Khan's industry mates are going to give him tough competition with their own hosting skills. Here is what SRK has to say about them.

"I think it is very good that they are coming on television. It has become such a huge medium. Many years back I had started with TV; so many other actors have also done it. They have managed to create their own place. It is a big source of entertainment; whether it is news or programme," says Khan.

He adds, "I hope everyone does well. They are senior to me work wise and have their own fan following. Though all are working for different channels, at the end of it all the audience should get entertained. If they are happy all of us will feel great. I never have negative thoughts in my mind and never wish bad for anyone. I cannot stop anyone from going ahead of me. In fact if I could help someone to achieve something I will do that surely."

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index