Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

India-Forums

‘My hand is a labourer’s hand’: SRK

maneet.n.shanak IF-Rockerz
maneet.n.shanak
maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
'My hand is a labourer's hand': SRK

Shah Rukh's Paanchvi class is all set to make your summer fruitful. At the same time, King Khan is also making sure that he does not waste a single hour of the day. The actor discusses his schedule with us.

"I like to work hard. My hand is a labourer's hand and I belong to the labour class. I give my 6 hours to this show, 4 hours to my IPL team and 6 hours to my films which I have begun and one more I am going to start next month," says Khan.

"I do not know how I manage to keep myself fit. I do not eat properly and have bad habits also. Now I am thinking about using the four hours which I dedicate to sleep. I do not feel tired as when I spend time with my friends I feel fresh. This set is also quite nice, so I feel even better whenever I come here," he adds.

The hardworking SRK has an advice for all his fans. "Whatever you do you should do it with your heart. I still feel nervous when I stand in front of the camera and give my first shot for the day. I always feel confident about the work I do and nervous about the work I start. This feeling gives you a boost to work even harder. You should always work as if it were your first day of work as well as the last."

Well, now we know why King Khan is an inspiration for everyone!

KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
awwww...he shudnt do tht much work...
wub his hardworkin habit Embarrassed

tfs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

SRK back to TV with 'Got Talent' special? SRK back to TV with 'Got Talent' special?  1

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is coming back to his roots - the small ...

"Stardom not about box office, but about bigger TV show" : Shah Rukh Khan "Stardom not about box office, but about bigger TV show" : Shah Rukh Khan  6

Lauding the small screen medium, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index