Tellystars on Paanchvi Pass & SRK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Tellystars on Paanchvi Pass & SRK

With only a couple of days left for Paanchvi Pass to go on air, we spoke to a few television stars who idolize SRK.

Jasveer Kaur (Pavitra of Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan):

"It is a nice concept. We always get irritated when kids ask us questions. Once a kid asked me the name of Ahilyabai's father and I just told him to go awayŚ it would be fun to watch the show, you know how we really jump off when we know the answers. Earlier, people used to compare SRK with Mr. Bachchan but this is a fresh show. I have seen him in an event and how the crowd goes mad when he comes on a stage .I have also worked with him in Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani. He is a very nice and down to earth guy, so I am looking forward to the show."

Panchi Bohra (Prachi of Kayamath):

"Actually, I have done the promotional programme for the show. They asked me five questions and the only mistake I made was when they asked me about November 14th, in a hurry I said Valentine's Day instead of Children's day. But it was fun to play the game and I am sure the original one is more exciting. This is a fresh concept, though based on a foreign show. SRK's spontaneous nature and humour is very good."

Ashwini Kalsekar, (Jigyasa of Kasamh Se):

"Honestly I am a Shah Rukh fan. He is a very cultured and stylish man and like an icon to all of us. It just feels fantastic to meet him. He is also a great host and I too want to be a part of the show. I am shooting for a couple of films now. But I will try to take out some time and watch the show."

Sharad Kelkar (Nahar of Saat Phere):

"Actually it is a brilliant concept and it is true that we mature people cannot answer those questions. It is very challenging to be a part of this show. I have met Shah Rukh on a couple of occasions and am his biggest fan. I would love to be a part of the show and if I manage to take out some time I will surely watch it."

Naman Shaw (Nakul of Kyunki):

"It is a good show and a very good concept. I definitely want to participate in the show and make money. SRK is a charmer and makes everyone comfortable wherever he goes and whatever he does. He will make the 5th graders easier with his presence."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tellystars on Paanchvi Pass & SRK" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShreyaGhoshal

IF-Rockerz

ShreyaGhoshal

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Thankz it was interesting to read

kiran--madi

IF-Dazzler

kiran--madi

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 da info!Cant wait 2 see naman shaw!

ahada

IF-Dazzler

ahada

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
thanks alot its good to know what other actors think of the show.

Venilla

Goldie

Venilla

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thnx!It is very interesting! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top