SRK, the Storyteller

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
SRK, the Storyteller

Whether it is films, cricket or hosting, SRK makes sure that he maintains a unique style. In Paanchvi Pass too he will end every episode in a special way. We give you the details.

The whole atmosphere on the sets will be very fresh and like that of a classroom. The class teacher Shah Rukh will narrate a story to all kids present on the sets, contestants and of course all his fans. It will be funny and educative. He will gather all the kids from his panel while doing this. On some occasions he will also ask puzzles.

About the whole idea, SRK says, "I wanted to do something different this time. As of now I have not seen anyone who felt really bad because of losing over here so I have not gifted things to people like I used to do in KBC."

So don't miss a chance to listen to SRK's tales.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK, the Storyteller" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.