Fan Fictions

FF-SoulMate finale Page 27 29/07/08 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

kanyaa91

Groupbie

kanyaa91

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged
great update
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-SoulMate finale Page 27 29/07/08 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sejal719

IF-Rockerz

sejal719

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
cool update update more soon =)

xoxcuddlesxox

Groupbie

xoxcuddlesxox

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
dt ws gr8t cant w8t 4 da nxt update Clap

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Part 6

Ranbir enters the house with a box full of files and 2 boxes of chocolates all asorted for Jannat as a treat for missing out on the nanny. He even bought some for the Nanny as way of welcoming her in the house he bought all variety Dark chocolates, milk chocolate and those flavoured. Mom told him that she wanted some experience working in the office or even in the Nanda hotel. He told her its fine by him so long as it didn't coincide with looking after the children. Ranbir was quite nervous meeting the Nanny and didn't know what to expect.

Jannat and Armaan were sat next to Kanya looking at a family album. She was wearing all white with her hair open. Ranbir couldn't quite see her face. He decided that he needed to get rid of everything.

J-Papa your back!

This made Ranbir jump and all his paperwork and the box of chocolates went flying in the air. Armaan just burst out laughing while Jannat ran directly into her Dad giving him the biggest hug ever.

R-Jannat beta. Daddy ko jaldi upaar bhej ne ki kayal hain kya?

J-Never Dad ma re apke dushman. Come on meet the new nanny.

Ranbir started picking up the papers and Kanya went to help. They gathered all the items from the floor. Armaan and Jannat went straight for the chocolates.

J-Dad apne itne sare chocolates kiski liye laye hain.

A-You normally just get one box. Who are all the other 6 boxes for?

R-2 boxes are for you two to share and the other 4 are for Kanya as a way of saying welcome to the family. I hope you like this mad house.

K-You have fantastic children Sir. They have both got great personalities and are humourous.

R-call me Ranbir. I better put these away.

K-I'll help you.

They go to the room where Ranbir has made into a study room and placed the files to one corner. The place looked swamped with files and more files. Kanya could see that Ranbir was a busy man. She was thinking how did he manage to divide his time between work and his family.

R-Kanya don't mind me asking but how old are you?

K-21 in a few months. Only just finished college with a degree in management.

R-No wonder you look so young. How are you settling in with my angels? Itne thang nahin ki to? The angels sure know how to test the patience of a saint.

K-No they have been great. They have actually been very welcoming. You've raised really smart children. Are planning on joining them to the family business?

R-I'm glad you're fitting in well with them. At least they have some company that they want. Yeh bachche na so picky. Apne baap peg aye hain. Have you eaten already?

K-We've just started preparing the evening meal.

R-Waht do you mean we. Sare cooks kaha hain?

K-No sir i wanted to as my first day. Mujhe yeh sab karne bohut maza lagtha hain. Relieves the stress. As a first day i needed something to remind me of home. Ap fresh hoke niche ajaye mein sab kuch ready karti hoon.

Kanya goes downstairs smiling away. She sisn't know why she was so overjoyed with meeting Ranbir. She got to touch him too. She was indeed very happy. He wasn't how she imagined him. She had expected a very strict guy. Cold like he was portrayed in his photos. She had heard of all the bad things he used to say to people not doing things the way they were supposed to. He was a perfectionist but she had seen a gentleness towards his children. One thing for sure was she wasn't ever going to forget her first day. It was very memorable.
Ranbir had a smile on his face after another stressful day at the office. Making sure everything meeting the standards and making sure things were done on time. The workload was getting too much. He knew he could handle it. Meeting Kanya had relieved him of worrying toomuch about not spending as much time as he should. Kanya wasn't as he expected. She was 1 young to be a nanny for the children but then again he knew his kids well enough to know this is what they wanted. Kanya was definitely sweet and caring from the way she was talking about Jannat and Armaan. The children have already started to bond with her. She definitely had the cuteness down to a T. Now he could just deal with work and try to dig himself out of the mess his office had created due to the illness going round. Ranbir went to his room and changed and opened the door he could hear Jannat coming to his room.

J-So Dad what do you think of our Nanny? She's nice na. I knew you'd like her. Wait till you taste her food. She could give all our cooks a run for their money.

R-I'm glad you like the nanny. She is going to need you kids to cooperate with her. So no pestering the good nanny away.

A-Dad will you take us the a comic convention.

J-Shut up geek Dad will take us to the amusement park.

R-I'd love to but i'm swamped for this weekend. I promise next week huh.

A-We've been really good Dad. Come on half a day atleast.

R-You know Dad is having to manage the Mumbai business and you uncle Sidharth and Aditya and their children are dealing with business in Delhi. So i have to deal with all the slack.

J-I get it Dad has no time for us. Now that Kanya is with us he thinks he can relive is duty.

A-You do realize this is not on Dad. We have been great. Your neglecting us.

J-This can damage us for life. I can see the scars already.

Armaan and Jannat look at him with their pouty lips and give him the hurt expression. They turn to leave.

R-Tum bache na ek dum emotional blackmailers ho. Mummy peg aye ho. Woh bhi aise mujhe apne unglio pe nachthi thi. Fine but only half the day at the convention then the next week we'll do Jannats thing. I can't be any fairer than that.

Jannat and Armaan give their dad a big hug. They both give each other knowing looks and go doen with their dad. Where all the food is placed on the table.

K-Come on guys sit and enjoy the food.

R-Smells divine. You've made my favourite. Aloo gobi.

K-Jannat told me its your favourite. I've made sure its not too spicy for you too.

They all dig in Malika compliments Kanya on her superb cooking again. Ranbir is too busy thinking wow this girl is like great. First day and she has captured his children and his mothers heart. Wondering what else is instore for the family to find out.

R-That was great the children have actually wiped their plates clean. Not surprising but Jannat is usually a fussy eater.

K-Glad you liked it. Thanks for the Chocolates. And goodnight. I will get thechildren to bed.

R-Good night.

J-So what do you say Armaan ready for phase 2 of mission Daddy?

A-Bring it on!Dad won't know what hit him at all.

K-Come on you two it's my first day at work. Get to sleep.

She gets them all covered up and tells Jannat a smally short story aboutEnchanted a story about two people meant for each other at the time but destiny having other plans. Leaving Jannat with a big grin on her face. Coincidence or what? This is like dads story.

Ranbir readies himself for hard core work finishing off his pitches, spread outs, data and accounts for the day and heads off to bed.

Edited by matwamango - 04 May 2008 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyushi

Sallu-

IF-Dazzler

Sallu-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
wow yaaar wat a part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv da kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz update ssoooon i'll be eagerly waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZaraCZaara

ZaraCZaara

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
wow continue soon!

suganain

Goldie

suganain

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
continue soon!

punjabi.princes

IF-Rockerz

punjabi.princes