Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF-SoulMate finale Page 27 29/07/08 (Page 5)

pinkfly716 Groupbie
pinkfly716
pinkfly716

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
supper nanny's here to the rescue! Big smile Clap
continue on plz!
cant wait to find out what badmashi things the kids have planned to do LOL LOL
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Part 5

Recap=Malika employs Kanya as the Nanny for the twins.

Ranbir finds out that kanya has been employed but he still hadn't seen her. He trusted his mother's judgement unlike his two little angels knowing them they would go for some pushover that they could have their way with. I For some reason he was more nervous meeting his nanny for the first time than meeting any clients or business partners as this was different. He was meeting the woman that would look after his children. He would have to meet her tonight as he was a little busy with office work. He decided best to let Kanya settle in first with his kids and then he'd get his chance to grill her.

Kanya comes to the Nanda house with two suitcases and enters the house. But just before Malika comes out with a taali and diya. Malika does the Aarti and asks kanya to enter the house with her right foot in first as its good luck/ Kanya just seems a little fazed by all of it but understands her superstition as even Kanya's own mother Pammi was like that. Kanya has a tear in her eye and explains to Malika that she reminded her of her own mother who is no longer with her.

Jannat and Armaan come to meet Kanya with a big hug both very excited as well as a little anxious. Kanya loved both children already they both reminded her of her brother and sisters as children and how close they all were. Kanya smiled at the children and just took each moment in her stride.

J-welcome Kanya. I'm not sure what to call you. Aunty sounds really old and you're gorgeous as well as young.

K-Just call me what you like. I won't mind. Ok. Your so bubbly and bright i can tell with the way you were asking questions it seemed like you were the one giving me the job and not your Grandmother. I like that you are my kind of girl. You have the sparkle of life. A wise soul as my mom used to say. What about you Armaan? Are yo not going to speak to me?

A-Its ok J does all the talking for the both of us. Hope you will like us.

K-Ofcourse i will like you silly. What's not to like? You both are at the stage in life where you can see for yourself what you want to see and dream of anything you like. Have the adventure of your life if you want. Humari aur tumahari bohut jamegi. We will be thick as thieves. If anything i should be asking you if you guys like me or are you finding me boring? Now are you going to show me your Mansion or do i have to find things myself?

A/J-We already like you trust us. We will both show you. Grandma is busy getting your room sorted. She's a perfectionist just like Dad and me too i guess. Yeh motu haina woh mummy pe gaya hain. Takes things as they come. No tu mota kisko kaha. Main Dadi ko bolunga tu mujhe motu kaha J seriously main tujhe mota laghta hoon kya. Come on. I will show you the downstairs floor first.

They see each and every room. Kanya is just amazed by the size of the place. The kitchen alone was as big her house that she shared with pooja D but because of the expense in Mumbai they couldn't afford it as they both rented the place. Now that pooja D had strted work as a journalist Kanya couldn't see her sister regularly or even speak on the phone.

They went upstairs and saw all the bedrooms. Kanya saw the twins rooms they both looked really cute and suited both their personalities. Jannat's room was all girly but at the same time elegant and you could tell the girl had a high IQ with all the books she read. Whereas Armaan's room was very boyish. It had all things to do with computers. High tech gadgets anybody would have thought he was an inventor or something. He had videogames. He had posters of his favourite sport personalities. He loved the wrestler "The Rock" and loved boxing to football. They went to all the other rooms then they went to Ranbir's room after going through Ira, Eva's rooms. Everything in the room looked like he operated in the military. Everything looked cold in the room as if there was nobody living there. The mood of the room looked dull. Kanya looked at the big portrait of Ranbir. He looked Handsome in a non conventional manner. He had broad shoulders but what attracted her more was those cold dark eyes. There seemed so much pain in them like the look could consume all things around him. For some reason she couldn't take her eyes away from him. She hadn't realised that the twins were looking at her with pure happiness.

J-That's dad i guess you can tell. He looks like he can murder a couple of people just by looking at them but he's a great guy. The best Dad in the world. Don't go by this photo. That was taken a long while back we were only babies then.

A-Trust me K he is wicked and so understanding. When you see him you will see. Depends on what mood he's in.

K-I'm sure he is a wonderful guy.

Kanya looks at ranbir's bedside and see's a picture of him and the twin when they were babies with their Mom she looked so beautiful. Like an angel. She was one of those special women that was blessed with striking features that could get any guys attention and a few others where they were at some park he looked like a different guy. They looked so much in love. She felt a little sad. Each picture told a different story. I hope i find a happiness like this one day even if its for a little while.

k-You can tell he loves you guys more than life. I'm looking to meeting the famous Ranbir Nanda. Do you guys think he will like me.

A-If we like you he has no choice but to like you.

J-Don't worry he will. Don't look like he will eat you alive. He can sense fear just look him in the eye and say things upfront and to the point he respects people if they are honest and speak upto him.

K-Thanks for the advice. Come on I want to see my room.
They go to Kanya's room and Kanya is floored by how beautiful it looks. Looked like there was a lot of time and effort was made. The twins told her how they helped with the colour scheme and the decoration. Kanya was honoured that these kids thought so much of her. So thoughtful. They all wnt downstairs and met the Maid Shanta bhai. The lady looked very mean and kept on staring at Kanya.

S-Don't get too comfortable round here. I'm not doing all your work for you. Kaam se rehna phuljari aur agar khana hain to mere saath haath niptana.

K-Don't worry. I cook good food. Mein sab keliye dinner prepare karti hoon aap ke saath as a thank you.

So she prepares the food and makes parathas as well as paneer salad, ghajar ka halwa and some vegetable curries. She made some fish dishes and meat dishes. She sets the table in the dining hall and they all sit round and have something to eat The children loved the food as did all the other family members.

M-Beti you didn't need you cook. Humare paas bawarchi hain yeh sab kaam ke liye.

K-I wanted to. Ap sab itne sab kuch ki hain mere liye its the least i could do. Maine itna mirchi nahin di as i didn't know how spicy you like your food.

J-You are a great cook. Mujhe aise khana sikha oge na.

A-At this rate you will get the cooks job too.

Evening falls and that is when Ranbirs car pulls up.
What will he think of Kanya. Will she make a great
impresson on him or will he hate her. Stay tuned for more.

Edited by matwamango - 02 May 2008 at 2:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyushimangona

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
great update!
i hope ranbir likes her Smile
continue soon
ZaraCZaara Senior Member
ZaraCZaara
ZaraCZaara

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
gr8 yaar continue soon!
suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
hehehhe continue soon!
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
how culd u just end dat part like adt !!!
btw its a lovely part ....
plz update sooonnnnn..
hatts ooff to ya.....x Clap Clap Clap
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
that was a great update...
pls continue soon
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry