Fan Fictions

FF-SoulMate finale Page 27 29/07/08 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 28

KC294

IF-Dazzler

KC294

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
that was a great update...
pls continue soon...
i really feel for ranbir...
i hope kanya enters his life sooon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-SoulMate finale Page 27 29/07/08 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaraCZaara

ZaraCZaara

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
gr8 yaar cant wait till the next update. Conitinue soon!

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Part 3

Recap-Ranbir gets depressed Twins start their first day in school and they are about to celebrate their Birthday.

1 day before the twins party Armaan and Jannat hatch a plan to invite as many single women for their birthday party as they can and just say that they invited all their friends families and hope for the best. Armaan invited everyone through E-mail and went to the singles section and described his dad as a Sexy guy with Muscles girls liked a guy with a body. But what else do they like. No can't tell Jannat she will pick on him as usual and call him duffer like she always did. Armaan scanned a photo of his dad and sent it. Dad is going to be one lucky guy. He'll have all these women after him. Yuck I hate girls but if that's what it take to put a smile on Dad. Then that's what i will do.

Jannat goes the more different approach and only invites her friend's single female relative that love children already. Most of who were classy ladies and very sophisticated. Thats what most guys went for well Men from her Dads office. She's seen enough romantic movies to know that. How else was she going to find single women she couldn't go door to door or invite people from the net no idea how many losers and weirdo's are out there.

Malika helped with all the decorations and invites for her grandchildren's party. Everything was sorted. Cake was ordered, balloons were put up at night. Ranbir helped wrapping up presents for his angels and hid them away. He also had a special delivery coming in tomorrow knowing full well that Jannat and Armaan would find his decoy presents which weren't much just something he got his workers buy from the Rupee shop on the market. They will be real mad if they saw the presents.

That night everyone was asleep and Armaan and Jannat woke up just to find out what their dad bought them. Armaan spotted it was in their dad's bedroom. They sneaked in and tiptoed next to the closet. It had red tape on it. Jannat and armaan tiptoed out of the room and quickly ran down and opened the present it was a matching his and hers cup. Both were really angry that their Dad would do this to them and went to bed.

Next day was party day and the kids were not in a good mood and didn't speak to their dad. Ranbir knew full well why they were in a mood and thought mein bhi tumhara baap hu dekhte hain tum mujhse kitni der tak roote huwe rehte ho. Both rooms were decorated one was elegantly done by the children the other was for the children.

In the evening all the guests started arriving most of them were women and some children. Ranbir was shocked to see so many faces he'd never seen before. He was pretty sure the list wasn't that big and so many women all dressed up. Mall the women made a beeline for Ranbir and started flirting with him and just asking these random questions. Ranbir spoke to the ladies but then each was pushing and shoving the other to get some time with him. He felt like he was speed dating. He didn't want to be rude but had to get out of there. But how? He looks over to his little Devils and saw them looking at him with those mischievious eyes and knew they had something to do with all this. So they are playing with fire. Kids he can't live with them and he can't live without them.

J-Who are all these women? I only invited a few.

A-I invited them all. Good na Now Dad can choose from all of them and we will see the winner in no time. Modern Technology is the best and fastest way to get the outcome you want. I'm the best.

J-No you stupid Duffer. So dumb. You are going to get us killed. Dad will smell a rat. I only invited a few but you've invited all of Mumbai and more. How could you. You're such a geek. He is never going to fall for them they already know what he looks like and that he's rich. I wanted someone to like him for him. Dad has not dated women in a long time. We need someone he can spar with. Sparks should fly.

A-Don't call me names. I'm a boy not a girl i'm not into this stupid romance. How do we get out of this mess.

J-We will have to think fast dad i think knows. We were supposed to make it look normal not as if we set it up. Dad will never fall for this. (Jannat had an inkling her dad was there and gave her brother a wink)

A-Quickly. You know what we did this for dad not us. I wish we had a Mom. Dad i Love him to bits but i really wish he met someone you know. Someone we chose for him

J-(Bringing on the waterworks) I wish he would let us fix him withsomeone. We are so going to get grounded for life. The only way we won't get in trouble is if we get a Nanny. You know but one we get to choose. We'd have a female company after school. It's ok for you Armaan dad is a guy. Dadi is old. Ayaan is cool buy his wife Shannaya isn't very smart now and Eva aunty is always on about food.

A-I know where you're coming from but you know Dad. He has a few screws loose he will definitely shout at us. He probably will think we were being up to no good.

J-You know I saw Mom in my dream and she wasn't happy with the way we were. She looked so peaceful buy she came to wish us a Happy Birthday. Did you see Mom too.

A-Yeah. She wants us to make sure we don't have dad's work cut out from him.

Ranbir overhears everything. He was going to scold them but it was just new company they wanted. Plus their matchmaking backfired. No harm done. Ranbir felt a tear Rani came to them. Its a sign i must find someone. Ranbir would send for compatible Nannies in the ads. Maybe he can also get an office staff as business was getting really hectic.
Ranbir went to get the cakes which were all lit up. Armaan and Jannat came with their school friends. They both closed their eyes and made the same wish. We wish Dad would find love again and for a nice new Mummy. Hopefully really soon. They both blow out the candles and Ranbir gives them both a bear Hug. All the women were still trying to get their chance with Ranbir. Ranbir gets the real presents and hands them over to the twins. The twins open their prsents. Armaan got his Cricket set and a few private sessions with his idol Sachin Tendulkar. Jannat got concert to see High School Musical and her own Who wants to be a millionaire game set.

R-You both are my most Prized possession. No money in the world, nobody has any control over me like you guys do. Plus i forgive you guys for your scheme it nearly worked if you didn't make it so obvious and gave them a wink.

A/J-We are sorry Dad. We won't pull the same stunt again. We Love you. Even if you are very naughty hiding our presents like that. I knew you really got us our gifts. Thanx you're the Best dad in the world.

The children dance for a bit to High School musical tracks and then to some Party tracks while all the grown ups just sit back and have a nice chat to one another. Most of the women left as they knew that Ranbir wasn't interested in each and everyone of them. Armaan and Jannat got tired and everyone went back to their homes. Ayaan and Shanaya saw out the last members of the guests.

Ranbir tucks his angels to bed but Armaan and Jannat ask if they can sleep with Ranbir as they knew Ranbir will be depressed again. Ranbir took Jannat and Armaan and they all went out like the lights.

Stay tuned for the Nanny? Will this new scheme work?Find out soon.

Edited by matwamango - 27 April 2008 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyushi

unpredictable91

unpredictable91

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
it was good
continue soon

Kiran_1

Goldie

Kiran_1

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Awesome
I loved their matchmaking attempts
Jannat and Armaan are soooo cute
Plzzzzzzzzzz continue soooooooon

punjabi.princes

IF-Rockerz

punjabi.princes

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
that was soo good
really sweet family
continue soon!

KC294

IF-Dazzler

KC294

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
aw... that was so sweet...
i love these kids...
they are so smart... hehe...
it was a brill update...
pls continue soon

ZaraCZaara

ZaraCZaara

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Continue soon. Hopefully kanya's entry is in the next update!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top