Fan Fictions

FF-SoulMate finale Page 27 29/07/08 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Part 25

Recap-Kanya gets over her fear of water with Ranbirs help. They share some intimate moments with each other as if sensing the other had been gone for a long time.

Ranbir and Kanya spend a lot of time with each other growing closer and closer. They became inseperable with the twins help. Kanya was tackling all her fears one by one with gusto and determination. Kanya felt as if she could do anything with Ranbir by her side. He was her strength and the twins were her guardian angels. Ever since she'd worked with them she gained a family. Love. Reason for living.

So far Kanya had conquered fears of all creepy crawlies thanks to Armaans handling of them the more Kanya held the stupid things the more used to it she got. She wasn't scared of them. No longer did she have the fear of heights thanks to regular bungee jumping the first time she thought she was going to die but after going it with Ranbir then eventually doing it herself she didn't fear that. She wasn't afraid of the dark even when Jannat and Armaan tried to scare her. There were several more but the only thing she needed to face was herself and her feelings.

Ranbir knew about Kanya's condition and was proud of his children Armaan and Jannat for being there for Kanya in her time of need. He just felt bad he couldn't be there more for her. He could sense the change in Kanya as weeks progressed and he could proudly admit he loved her with his every fibre and didn't feel guilty for betraying his love for Rani. The twins had convinced him that he didn't love their mother any less but that his love for Kanya was different and special in a unique way. She had given him a new lease of life. Unfortunately at times Natasha reared her ugly head at nights but in the mornings Kanya would be back. I t was like both her personas were at war.

Ranbir had proposed to Kanya and Natasha at different times. He felt kind of weird and almost like he was cheating on Kanya waith Natasha but what made her special was that they were both Kanya. He could tell the two apart just by their behaviour and their style. Natasha was more extroverted version of Kanya always seeking thrills and danger which Ranbir found sexy. Kanya he could be himself with and not fear anything. The person he truely loved was Kanya and was now helping the twins to help Kanya rid of her dual personalities.

5 months later

Kanya went to the graveyard where her family were buried along with her twin sister Natasha. She took a candle with her with her sister Pooja. It was an emotional event. Jannat and Armaan also went along with their Dad to make sure Kanya had all the moral support she could get. Kanya by now got wind of her condition by reading her files in a doctors office. Kanya wasn't stupid. There was a reason she was getting psychiatric help, hypnotherapy the works. On top Ranbir gave it away sometimes he'd do what her parents did hide away candles the works and questioned her sister Pooja about it and she finally told her. Kanya didn't want Ranbir and the twins know as she knew how much they cared for her but now she was fighting for her new family and this time she gave everything. Ranbir and the twins meant so much to her she wasn't going to let Natasha win. Instead she will embrace Natasha and cool that fire in her that lay dormant and came out when she was in the lowest point in her life.

P-Kanya tu baat kar unse. They might not be here but they R present in our hearts and watching over us. Say whatever is playing on your mind.

K-Di this will work right?

P-We've tried everything else this is the only option we haven't tried.

K-Ranbir U don't need to be here.

R-Jaan I will be here and never leave. U R my soulmate.

K-Here goes nothing.

Kanya speaks to her Mom and Dad and her brother Harry with Adita and Suhaas. She was already welling up.

K-I know U guys can't talk back but where to start. I know i'm the reason U died. I just wish U guys told me the truth no matter how stupid it sounded. I needed to know. Had a right to know. I guess this has been bottled up long enough over a year and a half. I love U guys and always felt like i was a curse. Whoever i touch dies. Neverending unhappiness. U were always walking on eggshells. I thought Pooja Di hated me for your death but after all this time i find out Di was on a mission to cure me. For that i want to thank U.

P-Its Ok baby. Main tujhe akele main baat karne keliye.

K-Well ap ke jeete apko maine i love U nahin kaha. I really love U all and wish U were here. So many time i wished i died instead of U but i guess God had other plans. Like let this freak of a life continue and do some justice in an inhumane way. So far i haven't been bad but i guess i should have faced all my demons. Well in Moms wprds better late than never. Dad apne hamesha mujhe yeh sikaya keh minsaan ko apne apko maaf karna chahiye job hi ho warna woh zindagi main khabie kushi nahin rehti. Aur doosro ko bhi  maaf karna chahiye. Well Apke yeh beti yehi sikh ke ayi hain. Aur sikhana wala hi milgaya. Jannat aur Armaan ne mujhe yahi 6 mahine meh sikhaya.

Kanya for once sheds the tears that she never let fall and feels instant relief. The burden she'd been carrying finally gone. She moves over to her sister Natashas grave. She stares at it. The hatred, mixed emotions everything flood out. She got the candle out. She never knew she had such extreme feelings but finally knew the cause of her illness. Her sister Natasha was it. Part of her childhood memories came flooding back. The fire. Wanting to die. Wanting to live. The pity. The works.

K-Natasha my sister tumhe kya kahoon? Kuch kehne ko bacha kya? All these years i've blamed myself for living. For existing but no more. I've been fighting so hard not to be like U. never allow any bitter twisted feelings U had. Not to be a killer. Only for fate to twist my conscience. The more agitated and stressed out i was the more i became U. so i know what to do. To avoid anymore heartbreaks i will accept U as part of me and embrace U. i know U R dead but i am tired of fighting to be perfect and will now just be myself. I love U and hate U at the same time. But i forgive U is all i can say. And myself for being the reason for your downfall. For being sick i no longer feel like the universe is out to get me.

Kanya lights the candle. She meditates and has tears out with a mirror and a letter with her handwriting. With the name Kanya and Natasha written in both hands. Kanya stares directly at the candle and no change. She's cured.

K-Looks like this chapter is closed now for my new life.

R-Kanya. R U ok?

K-I'm at peace with myself.

R-Good. Kanya we will get married tomorrow.

K-I know but i had to make sure U married the right person. Affair Natasha ke saath kar sakte ho lekin shaadi mere saath.

R-Acha lekin bacho ko kya Karen.

K-U know Mr Nanda apke bache kabse matchmaking kar rahe te. Tum ho duffer jisko itne samay laga is baat ko mehsoos karne.

R-Well better late than never.

The following day there is a huge event. Kanya and Ranbir do their saat pheres and Ranbir does the mangalsutra around Kanyas neck. Problem this time Kanya changes into Natasha but she no longer has any hatred for Kanyajust acceptance. For the sake of the man both love Ranbir. Natasha never lets Ranbir catch on when she is around but he knows its Natasha. Atleast he marries the love of his life Kanya.

Hope U guys liked the ending as its not violent but sweet as Kanya and Natasha make peace and learn to live with the other present.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mangona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-SoulMate finale Page 27 29/07/08 (Page 27)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candy princess

Goldie

candy princess

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
yay me first it was Awsome a Peacefull ending it was great good job !!!!!

stars_shine*

IF-Dazzler

stars_shine*

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
amazing ending
ur slowly ending all of them
well i luved ur FF
it was gr8

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I got 3 of my fan fics left and they will take a while to get going. Estranged Love, Accidental marriage and Love in a twist.

Edited by matwamango - 29 July 2008 at 1:47pm

Sallu-

IF-Dazzler

Sallu-

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
aare rahima brilliant ending
yaar truly excellent..
i luvd the whole ff!
the way you described everything..
this ff to me was very realistic!
hatts off for your hard work ..!
update your other brill ffs soon!

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
amazing  ending

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Wow nice ending on a peaceful note. What's the matter. You ended 3 of your ffs. Chalo accha hai. Now you can give daily updates of my fav ffs Accidental marriage and Estranged love.LOL

unpredictable91

unpredictable91

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
nice ending

Post Reply New Post

Go to top