Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

WHY DO THEY COPY EVERTHING FROM USA?

777777 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I Know Indian had made many movies and dramas, but they always copy someone else idea and i hate that. Well its kind of funny because they copied "who wants be millionre", to koun banega corepati, "Deal or no Deal", and know "who is smarter than 5th grader" to kya aap paanchvi pass se tez hain?....well i think they should come up with thier own idea or should atleast gave usa some credit when they are copying everthing exactly the same@!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know thats weird...

they know they doesn't have original to offer...

and they can't hold their audiences so they do this 😆
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know, they are not creative like usa people. thats why they always copy from them. most of the reality shows are copied from usa for eg:.indian idol, jassi jessi koi nahin, are u smarter then 5th grader, dancing with the stars and so on...
Binny09 thumbnail
Ther isn't only India who copy shows from usa... France, The UK, Belgium,... do the same!!! So India isn't the only one to copy
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
They buy the idea from other countries and they have to pay for it. That is why they cannot deviate from the format of the original show. All shows Indian Idol, Who Wants to be a Millionaire etc. have a copyright and they get royalty for the their shows from Indian producers.
shabana_79 thumbnail
even if they copy its still teh indian version or say there is indian masala touch which we all enjoy.. i dont remember watching the same usa shows more enthusiastically than the indian....
and not all r usa.. "who wants to be millionare" is not USA but form europe and jassi is also spanish... "fame gurukul": was also inspried form either french or spanish.
there is nothing wrong in using teh copyright ones.. otehrwise see what happened to " sawaal dus crore ka"
nini-1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's not copying...

All these shows are just subdivisions or rather counter-parts of their respective American shows.
ching thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsimzia

I know, they are not creative like usa people. thats why they always copy from them. most of the reality shows are copied from usa for eg:.indian idol, jassi jessi koi nahin, are u smarter then 5th grader, dancing with the stars and so on...

buddy that show is not a copy , actually "ugly betty" is a copy of this show😊
i am not being mean i am just clarifying the mistake😳

Ching😃
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True... Many shows have been copied... Such as:

American Idol [Indian Idol] Fame Academy [Fame Gurukul] Deal or No Deal [Deal Ya No Deal] Who wants to be a Millionare [Kaun Banega Crorpatti] Fear Factor [Fear Factor India] Big Brother [Bigg Boss] Jhalak  Dikhlaja [Dancing with the Stars/Strictly come Dancing] Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass se Tez Hain? [Who is Smarter than 5th Grader] And many more!

But these could be the Indian versions.. If u think about it.. Around the World.. There's many Idols... Dancing with the stars, Big Brothers.. etc. So we cant exactly say its copying 😊
-Aishwarya- thumbnail
even in UK there is a show 'are you smarter then a 10 year old?'
KAPPSTH is a copy