WHY DO THEY COPY EVERTHING FROM USA?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Groupbie

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I Know Indian had made many movies and dramas, but they always copy someone else idea and i hate that. Well its kind of funny because they copied "who wants be millionre", to koun banega corepati, "Deal or no Deal", and know "who is smarter than 5th grader" to kya aap paanchvi pass se tez hain?....well i think they should come up with thier own idea or should atleast gave usa some credit when they are copying everthing exactly the same@!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY DO THEY COPY EVERTHING FROM USA?" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i know thats weird...

they know they doesn't have original to offer...

and they can't hold their audiences so they do this LOL

jsimzia

IF-Dazzler

jsimzia

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I know, they are not creative like usa people. thats why they always copy from them. most of the reality shows are copied from usa for eg:.indian idol, jassi jessi koi nahin, are u smarter then 5th grader, dancing with the stars and so on...

Binny09

Groupbie

Binny09

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Ther isn't only India who copy shows from usa... France, The UK, Belgium,... do the same!!! So India isn't the only one to copy

sangeeta

Goldie

sangeeta

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
They buy the idea from other countries and they have to pay for it. That is why they cannot deviate from the format of the original show. All shows Indian Idol, Who Wants to be a Millionaire etc. have a copyright and they get royalty for the their shows from Indian producers.

shabana_79

Groupbie

shabana_79

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
even if they copy its still teh indian version or say there is indian masala touch which we all enjoy.. i dont remember watching the same usa shows more enthusiastically than the indian....
and not all r usa.. "who wants to be millionare" is not USA but form europe and jassi is also spanish... "fame gurukul": was also inspried form either french or spanish.
there is nothing wrong in using teh copyright ones.. otehrwise see what happened to " sawaal dus crore ka"

nini-1234

Groupbie

nini-1234

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
It's not copying...

All these shows are just subdivisions or rather counter-parts of their respective American shows.

ching

Goldie

ching

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsimzia

I know, they are not creative like usa people. thats why they always copy from them. most of the reality shows are copied from usa for eg:.indian idol, jassi jessi koi nahin, are u smarter then 5th grader, dancing with the stars and so on...

buddy that show is not a copy , actually "ugly betty" is a copy of this showSmile
i am not being mean i am just clarifying the mistakeEmbarrassed

ChingBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.