Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: cutiex0

lol i took the quiz online and NO im not smarter than a fifth grader ๐Ÿ˜†

That was a honest comment.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But yes the show is really interesting. Best being its something new and fresh. They should have gone for Prime Time slot then the channel house could have garnered huge TRP.
uk-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gosh i love the episode ๐Ÿ‘
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

That was a honest comment.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But yes the show is really interesting. Best being its something new and fresh. They should have gone for Prime Time slot then the channel house could have garnered huge TRP.

Regarding the timing u r right๐Ÿ˜Š..But we also know SRK's popularity..Ppl may also watch the show only for him..

Anyways..Let us enjoy the show..Its very challenging indeed.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i really enjoyed this show and im looking forward to watch the other episodes!!
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_bbsr2005

Hi Friends๐Ÿ˜Š.. I watched todays episode and I really enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜Šsame here ...it was awesum epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I must say the format is wonderful and SRK is fantastic as a host๐Ÿ‘..oops teacher ๐Ÿ˜†he is better than kbc๐Ÿ˜ณ

This show is very unique and will be very popular just like KBC was ๐Ÿ˜Šunique in indian television shows๐Ÿ˜†otherwise its a copy of american show caaled "Are u smarter than fifth grader"

Toh Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain??๐Ÿ˜†wot u think neha๐Ÿ˜›

divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually while watching the show i felt the female must hve studied like years ago and the children are studing at present so it does make a difference..

pagli of preity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiex0

lol i took the quiz online and NO im not smarter than a fifth grader ๐Ÿ˜†

quiz where i want to take it
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
quee_85@yahoo.c thumbnail
srk is such a exellent.i am really happy.you are the best.all the best for your future......... ๐Ÿ˜Š
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kristie12

did you all really enjoyed watching it?? I felt it is a lousy game and it seemed very staged. Come on yaar the kids are all not intelligent. They are just actors and how can they be so smart if they spend most of the time acting? They must have been told the answers earlier itself. The woman was so over acting that every expression she was giving was very loud. She says she is a Ph.D. and she doesn't know answers to simple questions. SRK's hosting is absolutely monotonous.

P.S.: I am a fan of SRK
       The girl Shriya or shreya acted in many ads like hamam ,3 roses to name few and I have seen her in two south indian movies in pivotal roles.
        the kid with spects acted as Salman and Rani's son in Baabul.
        I haven't seen other kids.
How an these kids who act in so many movies and ads be so smart. I dont mean actors cant be smart but all actors definitely cant be.    

i agree to da one dat da kids were told all da ans before