Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

looking forward to watching..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

da_mom

Groupbie

da_mom

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Not because every time i turn on the Indian Channel a commercial pops up for the show, or because SRK is hosting.

I have watched Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader since its inception and it is one of my favorite shows.  The kids are charming and Jeff Foxworthy is a hoot.  It amazed me at how little i remembered from Grade 5.

Now i am patiently waiting for the launch of Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader: Canadian Edition to begin this fall.  It will be hosted by Colin Mocherie formerly of Who's Line is it.  A very funny man that will bring spunk to the show.

As for the Indian version, the promos seem to have done it justice, looks like it will be great entertainment.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "looking forward to watching.." in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged

I knew the idea was a copy from an American show but I've never seen the show! Ouch I have seen something called Schools Out which was kind of like this and it was sooo funny! Looking forward to Paanchvi Pass for this reason! Big smile

But also.. since SRK is hosting! Big smileEmbarrassed

da_mom

Groupbie

da_mom

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Most great ideas for tv are usually a copy of some sort. It is a great format that showcases talent and intelligence.

Let's hope that it is not all about SRK but the children and the contestants trying to win a little cash.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top