Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Romours and Gossips : Does it effect u

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

We all knoe in skewl, day-to-day lives, link ups are very common whether true or not. I have been linked up wid so many boys i knoe.. Like in 9th grade i was linked up wid 8 guys in 1 year!! 😆 I was like wat d hell.. So my question is how does these romours, gossip effect u?? How much does it effect ur frnd wid whom ur linked up or the person ur linked up wid u?? Does ur friendship get a little uncomfortable cuz u knoe ppl mite be watching ur actions..

Share ur views!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Im not a celebrity warna i would've answered it well.

Well,
I've been linked up with few girls sometime. I might show it doesnt affect me but sometime it does. Specially when i have my mom or aunt asking me.. if im serious and willing to get engaged.
It's hard to make them believe that these r just rumous. 😆

U wont believe it but on first April we fooled our Khala that i love a certain girl... and she believed it and after a few days i had my mom asking me.. if im serious ... haha
* A P P L E * thumbnail
i have just linkedup with one girl and she is one of my best tenniss student. i was giving her speacial training and my mom reached to my tenniss court and she tought i have relationship with her
It doesn't affect me... just take it all lightly... and join in the fun lol... afterall it's just a rumour

...and if the rumour isn't affecting you then it will end quicker... people carry on with it when they see you are getting annoyed or whatever and find it fun... but if you don't bother with it then they'll move on
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Once i was linkedup with a gurl in my appartment.. 😕 i was in just 8th grade and she was 3 years elder then me.. OMg.. that rumOr was just spread like fire and everyOne was teasing me.. Poor Usman
Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

Once i was linkedup with a gurl in my appartment.. 😕 i was in just 8th grade and she was 3 years elder then me.. OMg.. that rumOr was just spread like fire and everyOne was teasing me.. Poor Usman lol... the way you put that... awww poor u

cool_pooja thumbnail
@Taify: OMG.. Ur mum actually asked u dat... Heheh her reaction wen she heard from ur khala abt dis girl must have been like OMG...

@Rukhi: I agree.. But sum ppl ugh!

Anyways i have had many many links up.. Some of dem effect, some dont.. It depends on who is involved wid me.. Like wen i had dis romour wid nofil, who i consider my bro i was annoyed but i was like forget id.. And we both still used 2 hang oud infront of every1 cuz u knoe hez like my bro so i didnt even effect our frndship..

But other romours have effected my frndship but den dose friendships have also gotten back.. 😳 Usually however romours do effect me but i dunt let dem effect my frndship.. Once cuz of dis romour my ex-bestfrnd and other frnd started of me and my frnd bec my ex-best frnd like dat guy and the other frnd of mine liked me, me and d guy who dey linked me up wid actually became best frnds! 😆 He is still one of my best frnds..😆 And it was cuz of dat romour! 😆
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Usman: Hahah i say poor girl! 😆

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

@Usman: Hahah i say poor girl! 😆

😆

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

@Taify: OMG.. Ur mum actually asked u dat... Heheh her reaction wen she heard from ur khala abt dis girl must have been like OMG... Yes, actually the girl they linked me is really Beautiful..... a former neighbour. We r good friends so,i fooled my Aunty.. even to this day my cousins Tease me.. It doesnt affect me i just hope she never comes to know that they talk like this abt her to me.

There was another rumour that affected me and even to this day im not able to fully recover from it.....

@Rukhi: I agree.. But sum ppl ugh!

Anyways i have had many many links up.. Some of dem effect, some dont.. It depends on who is involved wid me.. Like wen i had dis romour wid nofil, who i consider my bro i was annoyed but i was like forget id.. And we both still used 2 hang oud infront of every1 cuz u knoe hez like my bro so i didnt even effect our frndship..

But other romours have effected my frndship but den dose friendships have also gotten back.. 😳 Usually however romours do effect me but i dunt let dem effect my frndship.. Once cuz of dis romour my ex-bestfrnd and other frnd started of me and my frnd bec my ex-best frnd like dat guy and the other frnd of mine liked me, me and d guy who dey linked me up wid actually became best frnds! 😆 He is still one of my best frnds..😆 And it was cuz of dat romour! 😆sO, That was goof ro u na?