Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

Do u agree with the new format

Posted: 16 years ago
Do u agree...I dont.the old format of the show was good...I didn,t understand the two eliminations process per week...I mean y they wants to end the show very soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As i read in the sticky...i dont think the show will end soon

I like the new format n i think its pretty fair 😊
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think the shows new format might work.... 😃
addyydda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think the new format is def fairer than the old one...cud b better (lyk sumone suggested the judges choosing the bottom 3 or 4 n the public votin out one of them) but gud enuff..but i guess v'll have to wait n c
Edited by addyydda - 16 years ago
Zoe28 thumbnail
the new format is better , but i think it would have been the best solution if the 2 weakest from the challengers and 2 weakest chapions faced the public vote as that would be fairer or even the weakest challenger and the weakest champion face the public vote.
msti thumbnail
The older format was (IMHO) very unfair to the champions. However, I hope this format doesn't turn out unfair too... audience voting results and patterns can be very unpredictable and shocking! 😕
Originally posted by: rashi85

As i read in the sticky...i dont think the show will end soon

I like the new format n i think its pretty fair 😊

even i too...it will not going to be off air soon
Originally posted by: jani-yeh

i think the shows new format might work.... 😃

i hope so too
Originally posted by: addyydda

i think the new format is def fairer than the old one...cud b better (lyk sumone suggested the judges choosing the bottom 3 or 4 n the public votin out one of them) but gud enuff..but i guess v'll have to wait n c

yup absolutely...u r rite
Originally posted by: Zoe28

the new format is better , but i think it would have been the best solution if the 2 weakest from the challengers and 2 weakest chapions faced the public vote as that would be fairer or even the weakest challenger and the weakest champion face the public vote.

But i want that show psir se continue ho...Ujjaini and aishwarya should come back again