Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Isnt this strange ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Ranvir's brother has been married and he's still not even aware of it. I guess the director is not concentrating on the finer but impt details of the story. For eg, Vasundhara didnot want Ranvir to know of Sadhna-Alekh's marriage until it happened (whatever the reasons) but now that its over, shouldn't the brother of the groom be informed, afterall, a marrige news is for sharing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isnt this strange ??" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
^ i think he will find out when he return which i think will be when the wedding reception happens Smile

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
yeh ano! - its gonna be a shame wen he finds out that no-one bothered to tell him that his brother getting/got married!

but i read an article saying that the director is gonna bring Ranvir back!, as the director guy had recieved soo many mails from ppl saying they want kinshuk bck!

wooohooo go kinshuk fans! Thumbs Up

cnt wait to see him bck! Embarrassed

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Yea, Kinshuk's reentry is supposed to be next week... so most probably he will be back in time for the reception!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top