-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Well it's pretty obvious that Vasu thinks she can find a much better girl than Ragini for Ranvir.

She's far from getting Ranvir-Ragini married herself.

And I don't think Mamaji will agree to sending another daughter to Rajvansh house

So how will Ranvir-Rangini marriage happen?

Yuks?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..thats gonna happen and how - that we need to wait and watch. Yes, by the look of it, Vasundhara has no plans of keeping up her promise of marrying Ranvir and Ragini. I guess Ranvir will be shocked to know that Alekh is married to Sadhna and he will be really close to her and then may be Sadhana will somewhere down the line declare her secret that the reason for her marrying Alekh was that eventually Ranvir would marry Ragini and after knowing this, Ranvir will take the initiative in convincing both Vasundhara and mamaji and that will be a very tough task I am sure as both will be dead against the alliance. Ranvir will do all this may be bcos he likes Sadhana a lot (whether thats LOVE in the sense of the word or not, thats still not clear).
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smittu

Ranvir will do all this may be bcos he likes Sadhana a lot (whether thats LOVE in the sense of the word or not, thats still not clear).

I think Ranvir does love Sadhna. He was really caring about her, and always trying to protect her.

I think when he finds out that Sadhna married Alekh, the ground will literally be swept from beneath his feet

Yuks

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smittu

hey..thats gonna happen and how - that we need to wait and watch. Yes, by the look of it, Vasundhara has no plans of keeping up her promise of marrying Ranvir and Ragini. I guess Ranvir will be shocked to know that Alekh is married to Sadhna and he will be really close to her and then may be Sadhana will somewhere down the line declare her secret that the reason for her marrying Alekh was that eventually Ranvir would marry Ragini and after knowing this, Ranvir will take the initiative in convincing both Vasundhara and mamaji and that will be a very tough task I am sure as both will be dead against the alliance. Ranvir will do all this may be bcos he likes Sadhana a lot (whether thats LOVE in the sense of the word or not, thats still not clear).

My views exactly... I too think he will convince all to agree to the marriage, and he will marry Ragini despite of liking Sadhna.. just to keep the promise Vasu had made to her and to not let Sadhna's sacrifice go to waste.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Is it just me that didnt see no vibes of love from Ranvir to Sadhna, i did see that he liked her alot as a person but it wasnt love - no where near love

I am hoping somehow Ragvir get together - i am looking forward to that
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

I think Ranvir does love Sadhna. He was really caring about her, and always trying to protect her.

I think when he finds out that Sadhna married Alekh, the ground will literally be swept from beneath his feet

Yuks

yeh i think the sme aswell!

Ranvir is gonna be really really shocked wen he finds out about S-A..., he may also be hurt...as no-one in his 'family' had informed him about the wedding!

and about R-R....hmmm yeh wondering how they're gonna come together!

Sadhna may request Ranvir to marry Ragini.... - and Ravir may agree to it,,,as he luvs Sadhna and will do anythng for her!

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lennie

Is it just me that didnt see no vibes of love from Ranvir to Sadhna, i did see that he liked her alot as a person but it wasnt love - no where near love

I am hoping somehow Ragvir get together - i am looking forward to that

Oh yea, I wud say there were loads of vibes. Right from the moment he saw her actually, sweet music wud start playing. And then that filmy scene where Sadhna fell right into his arms after she was fired from her job. Also once when Ranvir visited her house and she came down the stairs, he just kept staring on and on. Actually, its this slowly blooming love of his that got him sent back to America. At the party when he first saw her and kept admiring her, Vasu noticed that and was worried - since she had plans for Sadhna and Alekh. Vasu knew he had started feeling something for her already, so to get rid of him she hurriedly sent him back to America. Otherwise what other reason wud there be for her to send him away? Why wud she want him to miss Alekh-Sadhna's marriage? Not unless she knew Ranvir was feeling something for Sadhna. So u see, Ranvir really did love Sadhna... although it wasnt the other way around. And now when he's going to come back, he'll see Sadhna and Alekh married and be devastated. But once he finds out the promise made b/w Vasu-Sadi... he will work day and night to fulfill her wish to see Ragini and him together.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ yes i agree with all the scenes you said actually but i wouldnt call it love (its too soon IMO 😊 ), just that he really liked what he saw as she is really pretty etc 😊
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^it may be luv at 1st site? 😉 😳
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think we got to see enough of Ranvir to make any assumptions about who he does or does not love... things will only make sense when he comes back!