Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Mamaji Gone Bonkers!

Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Ever since Sadhna's marriage to Alekh, there have been many behavioral changes in Mamaji. Uptil now, he was under the impression that Sadhna did all this for greed. Ragini definitely did do a huge mistake by breaking Sadhna's promise and telling him the truth, because now that has brought even more changes in him.

Not only is he humiliating his family by creating a scene everywhere he goes, he is not letting Sadhna live in peace either.

His family - What good is he doing them by behaving like this? None. Most probably by now the entire town knows abt all the drama happening in their lives, which would definitely make it even harder finding a groom for Ragini. Their family reputation had already been tarnished by Vinu earlier, and Mamaji is not making it any better by overreacting to everything in such a drastic way. He can be as angry or sad as he wants, but for his family's good he can do it behind closed doors and not in open public.

Sadhna - Now that he's learned she didn't do any of this for greed and out of her own will, why is he still behaving so eccentricly? He saw that Sadhna was happy there, and so he should be happy for her. She has chosen this life, and thats that. How can he just tell her to leave it all and go? Say Alekh wasn't mentally unstable, and then after an accident he had become like that after their marriage... would Mamaji tell Sadhna to leave him then? I don't think Mamaji shud be so presumptious and presume that Sadhna is unhappy. I admit that he feels responsible for what Sadhna had to go thru, but now since she's done it and theres nothing that can be done abt it, he atleast doesnt have to let it go to waste. Leaving the house won't be repenting, it will just be making Sadhna feel worse.

I, for one, am very disappointed by his recent behavior. Would love to hear all your views on this topic too.Smile

Edited by *Kruthi* - 24 April 2008 at 5:43pm

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

seeing Mamaji behaviour, he reminds me my late father. In my family we married our bfs/gfs coz in my culture most children dont like their parents to find their future partners. Sometimes my dad found our husbands are not good enough for us simply becasuse they come from different background.And I can understand how Sadi feels like when Mamaji didnt like her husband. 

It is soooo sad to see Mamaji behaviours. I know some of us cannot think straight when we get angry. same thing happened to Mamaji. He thinks Sadi is unhappy with her new family wants her back. I think damage has been done and she has to live with her decision. If Mamaji loves her, he has to respect her decision. Leave her alone, she is no longer lil Sadi.

I feel for mamaji too but I think everything happen in Mandir will affect the entire family. They will become the hottest gossip in the village too. I dont like his decision to run away from the village coz running away from a problem is only done by a coward.

After watching today episode, I am sure Mamaji attitude towards Rajvansh family will not change! Confused . Now, thanks to Mamaji, he already made Aalekh really angry and I fear something will happen to Sadi. Ouch. I expect him to trust Sadi.. If he can marry mamiji and treats her like a queen,he should respect Sadi decision to be with Aalekh too regardless what people say about their marriage. And he should listen to Vasu n Choti ma too because they know Aalekh better than people around them.They know Aalekh was born as a normal child but circumstances changed him.

Vasu might not be lying when she said Aalekh has business worth millions, that could be right too. But what most important thing is... Mamaji should trust Rajvansh family to take care Sadi. With two moms like Vasu n Choti Ma of coz Sadi is infact in good hands!

Edited by Eva JQ - 24 April 2008 at 6:29pm
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
^Excellently put Clap Mamaji should just sit back, take a deep breath, and be happy for Sadhna. Just like you said, he went against his mother's decision by marrying Kaushalya... so he shouldn't be overreacting like this when it comes to Sadhna. And I'm sure like Vasu said Mamaji will be proud of Sadhna the day Alekh is better Clap

I would reccomend Mamaji to take some yoga classes... its really good for stress LOL
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Kruthi*

^Excellently put Clap Mamaji should just sit back, take a deep breath, and be happy for Sadhna. Just like you said, he went against his mother's decision by marrying Kaushalya... so he shouldn't be overreacting like this when it comes to Sadhna. And I'm sure like Vasu said Mamaji will be proud of Sadhna the day Alekh is better Clap

Thank you...LOL

Mamaji shouldnt be.. infact being OTT angry over the marriage makes him look like a sore loserConfused. He infact insulted Sadi's new relationshipConfused. I feel sorry for Vasu n Choti Ma when mamaji said Sadi lives her life in living hellConfused.. They never touched Sadi.. Yeah she made mistakes but they knew she is still learning. 

I think on that day, when Aalekh get back to normal... Mamaji will say how wrong he was.. and start all over again praising Sadi n Rajvansh family. He should follow his good predictions about her daughters marrying 2 Raj Kumars.  So stop feeling sorry for his daughter.. She knows her decision to be with her husband is right. And she did it to her beloved jeejee too. And for mamaji, not everyday you get proposal from royal family LOL So.. cut the crap!LOL

I would reccomend Mamaji to take some yoga classes... its really good for stress LOL

I think he shloud join Winsor Pilates class...

come on mamaji...

The Hundred --

Lie on your back with your knees above your chest and extend your arms at your sides.

Now lift your chin and chest slightly, so you're up on your shoulder blades and raise your legs upward.

Lift your arms 6 inches and quickly pump them up and down five times while exhaling .

Now inhale, pumping your arms five times. Repeat 10 times to make 100 pumps. Sound easy? Just try it!LOL

Good for mamaji Tongue

Edited by Eva JQ - 25 April 2008 at 9:02am
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
^Hehehe... I can just imagine him doing it now! LOL LOL LOL
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
yah i also agree with u ClapClap
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Lol Kru and Eva Clap Smile

I think Mamaji just relax and just stop making a scene, everytime he is hurting Sadhna

From a parents view in a way Mamaji is right but since he knows he made a big mistake in trusting Sadhna, he really should think things through instead of making a hasty decision every time

I really think Mamaji needs to see some positivity from the marriage and whol Rajvansh parivaar, lets hope this happen at the wedding reception
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Kruthi*

^Hehehe... I can just imagine him doing it now! LOL LOL LOL

hehehehe.. this is the easiest LOLLOL cant imagine how mamaji would do 'The rolling ball'LOL LOL which means you have to roll your own body LOL

Edited by Eva JQ - 25 April 2008 at 9:49am

Go to top