Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

What would you do?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amiera121

Amiera121

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
What would you do if you were in Sadhnas position?

To be honest, i think i would have gone back home with the mamaji...Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What would you do?" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komolika_nikka

Goldie

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I am kinda person who thinks... my husband is my world. After having say that.. my husband is a great guy with big heart... he is indeed my world. Embarrassed

In Sadhana's situation of course she is torn between strong love ( her own family ) and uncertain love ( Rajvansh family esp Aalekh ) but she chooses to stay with uncertain love because she believes wife must stand besides her husband. She knows Aalekh is not compeletly pagal. She sees some good qualities of Aalekh too. It is so touching when Sadhana remembers her sweet moments with Aalekh.

At the moment there is no love between these two but we dont know what future olds for them? Wink

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I would do what Sadi did and stick by Alekh. What good wud it do going back home? They wud probably lose their house too. She's married to Alekh, and so she has to stick by him, and make him better. Sadi really is his only hope. So I completely agree with what she did, infact I wud stand up even more for Alekh than she did.

loveprincess

loveprincess

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I would stay.....I thought after knowing everything mamji would support her but instead he wanted her to go back with him...I didn't like tht

Edited by coolguys - 26 April 2008 at 1:28pm

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I would definitely stay with my husband. I would not break my marriage and there wouldn't be anything gained from going back. Sadhna did exactly the right thing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.