Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shilpichaudhry

shilpichaudhry

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Sadhna got married to Alekh because she wanted her sister to get married to Ranvir? but was Ranvir in love with her?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was Ranvir ever in love with Sadhna??" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
No, he never was

He liked her as person thats it and she was the kids teacher but there is no love

snehasudhir

Goldie

snehasudhir

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
but when that was shown...it looked like he was in lvoe with her...i was with the same confussion....

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I doubt you can be in love with someone just like that from how many times (and they only met few times)obviously Ranvir liked what he saw in Sadhna - a pretty girl but it wasnt love or anything like that at all

yuvna

yuvna

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i think he is really cute Wink

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shilpichaudhry

Sadhna got married to Alekh because she wanted her sister to get married to Ranvir? but was Ranvir in love with her?

Yes, he was in love with her. But it was only one-sided, and Sadi never liked him that way.

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Originally posted by shilpichaudhry

Yes, he was in love with her. But it was only one-sided, and Sadi never liked him that way.

coz Sadi likes someone who respects relationship... and Aalekh fits her dream man character Wink.

Must be very hard for him to see Sadi with Aalekh if he truly interested to know her more.. I meant really into relationship with her. I hope he just like her like a friend.

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Well, from the way it seemed... it looks as if he really does like her. And thats the twist that will happen once Ranvir reenters the show - he will be shocked to see Sadi with his own brother. Maybe then Alekh will see Ranvir talking with Sadi a lot and then might get possessive Embarrassed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top