Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Every time he wants to go out with ruhi, something always goes wrong...kareena is always in trouble at that time....and he is never able to fulfill his promise to ruhi....it makes me wonder if prem will ever be able to express his feelings and propose ruhi without being interrupted or wihtout ruhi misunderstanding him....poor guy, when kareena gets in trouble he always have to be bali ka bakra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas thumbnail
yup! 😔 what to do? bechara..... The title should be changed into phass gaya Prem instead of Kareena
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

poor prem 😭  he's worried about his show that's all

cowz_lover thumbnail
poor prem i feel bad for him
meearthbigfan thumbnail
😕    ya so sad for him but he looks cute isnt
sweetyvk thumbnail

Ruhi doesn't deserve a great guy like Prem.  I hate how she treats him. It makes my soooooooooo mad ........................................................

Edited by sweetyvk - 19 years ago
Prem's Kareena thumbnail
ya i know..ruhi is more like his boss and uses him for his money ..thas it..she doesnt really love him or anything..so hopefully he willl realise this soon..and hook up with hsi RJ!

sharmili thumbnail

You know  eventhough Prem becomes "bali ka bakra" all the time when it comes to rescue Kareena.....but somehow he still enjoys/loves helping Kareena.  I see a good buddy chemistry between two then anything between kareena and Tushar.

I love watching this show...speically after they murdered JJKN

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The chemistry between Prem and Kareena is so much better than Tushar and Kareena. Hopefully Kareena will realize this too.

yeh i was love premmmm........he's soooooooooooo cuteeeeee.......u know he was in "hum hain rahi pyaar ke" movie......he was the oldest guy with aamir khan.....