~*~the thing that annoys me a lot~*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

the thing that anoys me a lot is people are  leaving  because they have  stayed on senior membor or goldie and so on for ages and they never got to move on from that

do leave u r comment behind?

ps:plz plz don't argue bak with me if u are posting any thing

notic for mods

if this topic is not important do close it feel free

Edited by xxp2xx - 15 years ago
I don't think IF is responsible for that !
It totally depends on you..People should take part in other sections dicussions...rather than just posting Thankyou messages !

Sofia
Thats not a reason to leave really?

I've been here on IF and im happy with it. Beign appreciate is an icing on the cake but ...

U know what i mean na?
i am not saying i am but some of my friend are sorry if this is not a right messege to post mods u can close this topic if u like
I dnt think MODS need to close it. But u wenrent clear in ur post.

U meant that those who r on this FORUM for like years deserve to be appreciate ?? like making them MOD or sumthing?

No taify, i think she meant that they post, but don't become Dazzlers or Rockerz.

Well, i think it would just be a matter of time and a few posts before they get those titles! Besides, while you want the levels to be lower, many want to increase it, coz ppl have around 30000 posts and stuff on IF, so what about them?

Lol, mods won't close the topic, it's your opinion, but i must say that members do rarely leave if they don't become Goldies, etc... 😳
If ppl constructively interact... post useful stuff regularly.. and genuinely enjoy the forum... I don't think number of posts or ranking even matters... 😳