Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
it was ok ending....

but i like all d last scene. i mean ven azaan was tellin whole n full details...

all dat 3 lead cme. in white n black. it was superb scene..

but still dere were many thng unclear.. like wht happen riyaz-tambreen, salaam-nasreen-mazhar... wht happen 2 deir life...

everythng was clueless.... but last scene I seriously luved it.....

Afreen memory dey hve lost it b'coz it was kabir ambition 2 c his mom wid his family... n no 1 in d family was ready 2 4gve her 4 her bad deeds. so dey were afreen loose her memory n use zareen in dis.. so dat dey can accept at least 2 stay in khan family.... n kabir khwasih can b fulfill.....

but I m in d need of azaan - afreen scene

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the last episode of khwaish (Page 3)" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sadizzle

Goldie

sadizzle

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
come on guys..did it really end?!?! thats crazy..thats not an end..but a beginning to a new storyline!! this is so upsetting..the drama has been left incomplete Angry

fprincess348

Groupbie

fprincess348

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
thank you sooooooooooo much!

drama_freak2004

Groupbie

drama_freak2004

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
What a waste of a last episode really!

By the way, the scenes they showed in the very last - that Afreen taking the dupatta from Azaan's face - this has been the title video of Khwaish in Pakistan's ARY Digital since episode one hehehe!!!

It's actually funny. The whole scene was like this:
a) Afreen's dupatta flies off and covers someone's face
b) she walks up to him and takes it off
c) its Kabir
d) she looks confused and walks off
e) Kabir holds her elbow and stops her
f) then she starts walking again and dupata flies off and cover another face
g) she thinks its Kabir and takes it off with a smile and Azaan emerges.

I really don't know why they put it in the last episode as this was in the title video of Khwaish here in Pakistan from the first episode

:)

nainaa

Goldie

nainaa

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
But the Family photo was cool....Azan Afreen and little Kabir was ooking very cute.......... Clap Clap

miggie

Goldie

miggie

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
i don't like how it ended Angry

DesiPrincess93

IF-Dazzler

DesiPrincess93

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drama_freak2004

What a waste of a last episode really!

By the way, the scenes they showed in the very last - that Afreen taking the dupatta from Azaan's face - this has been the title video of Khwaish in Pakistan's ARY Digital since episode one hehehe!!!

It's actually funny. The whole scene was like this:
a) Afreen's dupatta flies off and covers someone's face
b) she walks up to him and takes it off
c) its Kabir
d) she looks confused and walks off
e) Kabir holds her elbow and stops her
f) then she starts walking again and dupata flies off and cover another face
g) she thinks its Kabir and takes it off with a smile and Azaan emerges.

I really don't know why they put it in the last episode as this was in the title video of Khwaish here in Pakistan from the first episode

:)

LOLLOL Omg it was really shown on ARY like that since day one? kool i didnt know..thanx for sharing..but i really loved the scene...Azaan Afreen looked soo cute in that scene!! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

DesiPrincess93

IF-Dazzler

DesiPrincess93

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Yeah i didnt like how it ended either!! it got me soo mad...my fave serial that was awesome since the beginning ended in such a bad way with not many cute AA scenes and soo many questions unanswered!! i mean if they said that the storyline was only written to last a year n they knew khwaish would go on no longer then one year, then y did they not make a perfect end?? its not like the low trp's made them rush and add a stupid ending..they should have had a perfect ending put together since day one n the script should have been all ready!! i think its time for the director/storywriter to stop making serials cuz they cant carry a show on their shoulder..she knows how to start loads of serials but at the end almost All of them have bad endings!!! if i knew this show was gonna leave me hanging at the end i wouldn't have started watching it.but what could i have done..the beginning scenes just got me addicted.LOL .can yall believe i watched like 15 episodes every day since i was 2 months behind??? me n my sis loved this show!!!!!!! well maybe the end wasnt as horrible as i made it seem with all the exaggeration but what happened to afreens baby surprise n then naz's baby should have been shown n tambreen riaz, mazhar nasreen,salman n etc......almost everything was left incomplete.Did ekta just forget all that? especially the baby surprise..LOL....i would have been happier if loads of cute AA scenes were added at the end too! well  i did love the afreen azaan dupatta scene at end.....but oh well atleast i got to experience a good show like this...hope more serials like this come out with lovely yasir n priya!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Big smile Embarrassed

Edited by Sweetsana27 - 25 April 2008 at 10:00pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top