Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Mini786

I don't have a problem with someone not likeing HP...My sister hates HP to the Max! She litterally hates it!

The only thing that gets to me, is if they bash HP and then begin using such bad words!

And those smiley faces that are not nice!

If they say such things that they don't like HP and say its because its boring to them or what ever...then Its okay.

I agree wid you on that part :]

Thanks for saying this...completely agree with u....

Originally posted by: chhilt

yeah... but that guy, andro, said that he felt like vomiting after he saw the movie and it was totally yuck... had he simply said that he thought HP was boring or that he absolutely didn't like it and given reasons for his answer the topic wouldn't have closed or we wouldn't have reacted angrily... in fact, then it would have turned into a full-fledged discussion topic.... but just to say that it's awful isn't fair... he should at least have given reasons for his post... that's all i have to say on the matter

Thanks to u as well for ur views...yes agree to the point that the member andro havent given any reason...but like i said before, most members werent angry becasue of that post....there was someone (i dont want to mention name) who said that "since this is HP forum plz dont come here if u have anything against to say about HP"....i totally disagree with that point...thats it...

kritijj thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Absoulutely disagree....

Why cant people come here to "critisize"???๐Ÿ˜• Critisizing is ALLOWED over here....๐Ÿ˜ƒDont forget the fact that this is a discussion forum, which means that evetyone is free to express their views...now have u ever heard that "views" are always positive??? Cant someones view about something be negative as well???๐Ÿ˜•

Look at me...what u think of me? Am oi not a big HP fan??? But have u ever seen me getting angry if anyone critisize HP???๐Ÿ˜› NO!!!

yes, u r rigt there in the fact that no one has the right to Write "harsh" words...yes, thats not allowed in this forum....so u people are most welcome to tell that person that "Dont use such abusive words"....But, no one has got the right to say that "Excuse me! U cant come in this thread to critisize HP"....NO ONE has that right...

We should learn to respect others view...its not possiblt that everyone will think the same way we do....

Agree that if anyone bashes HP, that is wrong...coz bashing isnt allowed...

But people even get hyper whener anyone says that "i think HP isnt interesting!" This is completely ridiculous!

hey, labib, did u not read wat i've written? i dont really have a problem with someone critisizing hp....but i'm talking abt those pranksters wh come up to just post a silly topic and laugh at us when we all are enraged๐Ÿ˜ก

atleast i'm not so naive that i cant see that...๐Ÿ˜ก

let me give you an example- when i was in prithviraj chauhan forum[regular prcian]..once a week, someone wud post a topic like prc sucks! ๐Ÿคขyou guys are losers and so on....๐Ÿ˜•

i think i have experience in this kind of thing...and these kind of people!

and there is totally no reason for us to feel sorry for bashing them off!๐Ÿคข

Edited by kritijj - 16 years ago
Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

dats were u r wrong labib...critisism like bashing is tsrongly not allowed in IF

Sorry to say, but it is actually u who is wrong here...ofcourse bashing is wrong, who is saying that bashing is allowed here??? ๐Ÿ˜• Bashing is wrong, but critisizing is ALLOWED!

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

i knw u r correct labib....i mean huevr bashd andro SHUDNT hav dun so....but d thng by IF's rules n regulation its stated dta NO member can bash ANY charecter,seriel,or anythng(i hope am correct ๐Ÿ˜ณ )so u knw andro shudnt hav opend such a topic...

Here i completely agree with u...well said๐Ÿ‘ The fault was both the topic starter and the members...๐Ÿ˜› the topic starter shouldnt have created such a topic...and the member shouldnt have reacted like this....

The reason for me making this topic is not only for u people or targetting that topic...this topic is for everyone to understand the fact that this is a discussion forum where people can express their opinion freely, unless they cross a certain limit...thats it....Agree the topic starter wouldnt have written things like "vomited after seeing HP", but most member got angry not becasue he vomited after seeing HP, but because comming in HP forum he wrote something against HP...! My point is that if the members were angry because someone had bashed HP then that wud be ok...but the members are angry because someone critisized HP!

Originally posted by: kritijj

hey, labib, did u not read wat i've written? i dont really have a problem with someone critisizing hp....but i'm talking abt those pranksters wh come up to just post a silly topic and laugh at us when we all are enraged๐Ÿ˜ก

atleast i'm not so naive that i cant see that...๐Ÿ˜ก

let me give you an example- when i was in prithviraj chauhan forum[regular prcian]..once a week, someone wud post a topic like prc sucks! ๐Ÿคขyou guys are losers and so on....๐Ÿ˜•

i think i have experience in this kind of thing...and these kind of people!

and there is totally no reason for us to feel sorry for bashing them off!๐Ÿคข

Hey Kritika...sorry if i have misquoted u...๐Ÿ˜ณ See, my words were not intended at any of u...i was saying this to everyone (even me) to understand the fact that people will critisize our favourites, and we have to live with that,,,,thats it. But in that topic, members were more angry becasue the topic starter had send a topic about critisizing HP, than in the fact that the member have bashed HP....

If u want go through that topiuc again....see the reactions of most members....they werent angry because they someone had bashed HP< they were angry because some had critisized HP...

And at the end, someone had written ( i dont want to mention the name, but plz dont get offended; this topic is for our betterment) that "if u have anything against HP plz discuss it somehwere else, not here , since this is a HP forum". What does these lines mean??? it means that writing things against HP isnt allowed, isnt tit??? But thats not right, since writing against is allowed, but BASAHING isnt allowed.

So member could have written thatlease dont bash HP< but instaed that member written that "writing things against HP isnt allowe here" which is not true!

Thats all i wanted to point out...thanks u

PS: Kritika, i am not trying to fight with u or anything as such, i am just expressing my viewpoint, just as u all are doing, so nothing to get hyuper.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

vrits thumbnail

Thanks for ur views vritika....see here, i also mentioned in my post that Bashing is definitely not allowed....and to some extent i agree to the point that the guy Andro had bashed HP ...

But, most of the people there, in that topic said things like "if u dont like HP why did u come here..", instead of saying that "please dont say bashful things, pleaze state ur opinion in nice words".

Most people there was angry not because andro wrote that "yuck" or "vomiting thing" but because andro wrote against HP...

My topic isnt aimed at any of u, or andro, or toward that topic...this topic is for everyone to understand the fact that there favourites will also be critisized and we need to bother that if we want to stay in a discussion forum...thats it...

PS: i am not tryig to fight with u Vritika, so dont take any negative meanings from my words๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lemme tell u dis in the 1st place- v r not fighting....v r discussing๐Ÿ˜•

i think wat i wrote kinda became greek language bcoz my emotions went wrong ๐Ÿ˜†........all i want 2 know is dat y the guy is not telling us his reasons 4 hating hp.....if he does....v can c it his way....cant v?? i did not like d way he jumped 2 this wierd conclusion

mayb he is just a prankster and v r stupidly disscussing sooooo much abt him.....but may b he is not....either ways whatever it is....i think v shud give this a rest๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: vrits

lemme tell u dis in the 1st place- v r not fighting....v r discussing๐Ÿ˜•

i think wat i wrote kinda became greek language bcoz my emotions went wrong ๐Ÿ˜†........all i want 2 know is dat y the guy is not telling us his reasons 4 hating hp.....if he does....v can c it his way....cant v?? i did not like d way he jumped 2 this wierd conclusion

mayb he is just a prankster and v r stupidly disscussing sooooo much abt him.....but may b he is not....either ways whatever it is....i think v shud give this a rest๐Ÿ˜Š

Fine...fine...but looking at ur reply it doesnt seem as though u tried to stop him from bashing HP, as far a i can rmember, u said something like "why did u come to HP section, if u dont like it"...it was something like that...am i wrong?

Agree that saying irrevelant things is wrong, but saying that "please dont come in this section if u have anything against HP" is more wrong. All i want to say is that we shud accept the fact that our favs will be critisized...

Anyway, like u said, i think i have finished expressing my view, now we should give it a rest..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here i completely agree with u...well said๐Ÿ‘ The fault was both the topic starter and the members...๐Ÿ˜› the topic starter shouldnt have created such a topic...and the member shouldnt have reacted like this....

The reason for me making this topic is not only for u people or targetting that topic...this topic is for everyone to understand the fact that this is a discussion forum where people can express their opinion freely, unless they cross a certain limit...thats it....Agree the topic starter wouldnt have written things like "vomited after seeing HP", but most member got angry not becasue he vomited after seeing HP, but because comming in HP forum he wrote something against HP...! My point is that if the members were angry because someone had bashed HP then that wud be ok...but the members are angry because someone critisized HP!

thnx 4 agreein(glad 2 c v hav common feelin 4 a few thngs๐Ÿ˜‰)....wle u r correct.......if evry1 in d world wud htnk on d same lines den critics wud hav died n d world wud b MOST borin.....its d difference of ppl dat makes dis world interestin n woth livin
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry to say, but it is actually u who is wrong here...ofcourse bashing is wrong, who is saying that bashing is allowed here??? ๐Ÿ˜• Bashing is wrong, but critisizing is ALLOWED!

arrey yaar....ya i accept dta am wrong in syain dat critising is not allowed...but in dis case d critisism hav reached basing point...remember...n its strictly prohibited in IF as far as i knw...๐Ÿ˜ณ