Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

floroscent

floroscent

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by floroscent

coz i m goin to greece i'll be wearing dresses, corsets and halters i m feeling shld i change my wardrobe coz he'll b there n he's never seen me like that

wat do u guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ON VACATION WITH MY CRUSH (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisha.Z

Groupbie

Nisha.Z

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

coz i m goin to greece i'll be wearing dresses, corsets and halters i m feeling shld i change my wardrobe coz he'll b there n he's never seen me like that

wat do u guys think?

absoulutly not. that's my one thing never change yourself for a guy.  let him see you in those clothes. don't change because of him. if you feel uncomfortable in them than yes change. but don't don't change because of him. 

floroscent

floroscent

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
hey nisha

thanx u seem to be the only one to be replying

Big smile

ok i'll be myself

by the way i luv wearing halters n corsets

i was just wondering what he will feel

but now i dont care i wont change my wardrobe for sure

thanx for your advice
it helped

Edited by floroscent - 30 April 2008 at 12:23am

Nisha.Z

Groupbie

Nisha.Z

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged

hey nisha

thanx u seem to be the only one to be replying

Big smile

ok i'll be myself

by the way i luv wearing halters n corsets

i was just wondering what he will feel

but now i dont care i wont change my wardrobe for sure

thanx for your advice
it helped

lol because i've been there before and i know how it feel to have your crush at a place where you're going to be when you're trying to get over him. But yaeah don't change your wardrobe beacuse f him. lol look cute infront of him !!!!. 

nsheena

IF-Dazzler

nsheena

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
wow! tat seems cool!! i can imagine how it is to b wid ur crush on a vacation.. i think it might actually b a gud oppurtunity to get to know him well.. maybe u guys cud bcum gr8 frnds and if things r meant to b, u guys cud bcum a real nice couple!
but yes, as nisha said, do not change urself for him.. i noe guys who HATE being chased by girls.. makes them feel too full of themselves and its quite irritating LOL .. always make the guy go behind u and not the other way round.. its fun tat way Wink
do let us now how ur vacation went.. Smile

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Heyy, just remember he's a guy not a superhero!!! LOL

Well, now thats outta the way, I would say you shouldn't change yourself for HIM, change yourself if you feel you could do better for yourself.

If you change yourself for him, 6 years down the line you'd be complaining that your guy doesn't appreciate all the little things you've done for him. So if you're looking for something long-term, just be yourself.

And don't be too nervous. I know this is unavoidable, but seriously be yourself!!! Smile

rozia

rozia

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
hey theses are the symbols of true love i don't really know if u believe in love or anything but u have like a filmy problem the guy you like is in the same destination as u i would talk to him and get to understand him more and who knows u might be together the next day
hope that happens Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top