Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

floroscent

floroscent

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 1:54am | IP Logged

HEY THANX FOR HELPING ME OUT LAST TIME

BUT U KNOW WAT THE GUY WHOM I HAV A CRUSH ON IS COMING WITH ME TO GREECE

the point is that i am goin on a vacation with my parents to greece and we had gone to a tour operator to book our tour Big smile

and there i saw this guy from my class on whom i hav a crush

i was kinda surprised to know that he is going on the same tour with his parents

now shld i b happy that he's coming or not?

its a strange feeling he'll be there but we'll be with our parents right?

wat shd i do during the tour?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ON VACATION WITH MY CRUSH" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i think u should just act normal u noe b urself and ave fun i mean ur on vacation rite and ur r suppose to have fun lol and i dont think tat it rly actually matters tat ur r wiv ur parents i mean he is wiv his parents also....u never noe u can get a chance to talk to him and noe him better or ur parents n u n his parents n him mite get together
tats all i can say
i hope u ave a great vacation Smile

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged

true act normal. and dont be scared.

If u wana talk to him as a friend then u can introduce him to ur family

floroscent

floroscent

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged
coz i m goin to greece i'll be wearing dresses, corsets and halters i m feeling shld i change my wardrobe coz he'll b there n he's never seen me like that

wat do u guys think?

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged
act normally...dont overact or over-react....jst b as u r..n trust dats d most effective method by wich he wil notice u....(hermy's method Wink ...but its ture)

Nisha.Z

Groupbie

Nisha.Z

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
you're going to Greece trust me Greece is a beautiful place with beautiful men....been there twice before....just because he's going doesn't mean that you have to act different....if you didn't see him there that day you wouldn't of known that he too was coming....besides Greece is a huge place you two aren't going to run into eachother

floroscent

floroscent

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nisha.Z

you're going to Greece trust me Greece is a beautiful place with beautiful men....been there twice before....just because he's going doesn't mean that you have to act different....if you didn't see him there that day you wouldn't of known that he too was coming....besides Greece is a huge place you two aren't going to run into eachother

hey but we are going on the same package tour

we'll be together

Nisha.Z

Groupbie

Nisha.Z

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by floroscent

Originally posted by Nisha.Z

hey but we are going on the same package tour

we'll be together

than just act normal guys hate it when girls act desperate or valley like infront of them it's a big turn off. Just be cool and don't let it effect you because it shouldn't always remember HE'S JUST ANOTHER GUY!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top