Boring the hell out - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by ariska

Jay is so lucky 😆😆😆
cant get over how everyone feels sorry for neev/jay - he never had the  oomph that milind/shabby has and even the first love scene with him and prachi were embarassing - it was more like brother/sister and the way he would pull at her and run away was stupid - most kids get over that at 5 years old! he's just not charasmatic enough!😕
siz, it's not that we are feeling sorry for jay/neev..all michians agree that NP is the past and never took off in the first place. I'd stopped watching the show when their pairing was on.

It's just that the show itself has become such a drag these days that we sympathise with the poor actors who have to put up with it.

The only one who looks happy and is giving his best seems to be Jay....either coz finally he has some lines to deliver after months of being part of the funiture or coz he's getting his deliverance...leaving the show at the present stage! 😃
@sizkar9@ LOL at your last reply...I felt the same way about NP..I used to cringe watching Kayamath in the beginning.
yes but as soon as milind appeared he got the juices flowing!!! even as a "bad boy" or a romantic lead you just can't keep your eyes off him! he takes over the screen and when he closes his eyes in the love scenes with prachi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i melt (coz he's looking at me really!) 😉
blimey? does that mean the person above who's been banned has not been talking favourably about our main main? - shame on them!!! 😡