Advice Corner

i don't understand him--plzz help

.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

ok basically there r these 2 boys in my school and 1 boy used to be in my primary school so i kinda noe him but now i dont even talk to him + he is ina diff class now....i used to like him but he didnt like me....then i tried to get over him but i just cant and now i found out that he is going out wiv someone but he tells my frnds that he loves me and tells my frnd to tell my that he likes me and he also cares about me and talks about me which kinda makes his gf jealous but then he also says bad things then there is this another boy who is his frnd and i dont even noe him he used to be in my old school but we dint even noe eachother and he acts the same as the 1st boy i told u about and he is also going out wiv come1 i think but i am not sure...he also says he likes me to my frnd and cares about me & misses me like the 1st....but i am very confused about if they rly mean this or r they playing some kind of joke....they keep saying things and it kinda annoys me....( watever they say....they say it to my frnds since they hardly talk to me...and i hardly see them)

rly confused.....plzzzz help me

thnx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha.Z thumbnail
hey so the first guy that has the gf and making her jealous by talking about you and telling your friends that he likes you....to that i would say forget about him became who's to say that when you two are dating he may or may not do the same thing with you....and if the second guy is doing the same thing as well and doesn't have a gf than talk to him and get to know him....but to me it sounds like they are immature boys and you can do much better....way better   
.BlackJack. thumbnail
well they arent soo immature...way better than all the other guys...i dont think that the 1st boy is trying to make his gf jelous u noe ( he isnot using me) she just gets jelous just because there gang alwaystalk about me and the second one....i dont understant him i just want to know what he is tryin to do
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I would say stay away from guys who have gf. the more girls they have would be more problems to u.

Secondly I think when a guy has a girl and says he likes other girls, he is just messing with one of then either his gf or the one he said he likes.

And if they leave their girl for u one, wat guarantee u have that they wouldn't leave u for someone else?

salt thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
To be honest with you, I think you should ignore them, because if they both really liked you, then they would have broken up instead of this "talking" business.Edited by Sonali06 - 15 years ago
salt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha.Z

hey so the first guy that has the gf and making her jealous by talking about you and telling your friends that he likes you....to that i would say forget about him became who's to say that when you two are dating he may or may not do the same thing with you....and if the second guy is doing the same thing as well and doesn't have a gf than talk to him and get to know him....but to me it sounds like they are immature boys and you can do much better....way better   

Yeah, I agree with you. I wouldn't go for either one of them.
.BlackJack. thumbnail
hmmm ye i guess so btw the 1st boy has broken up 😕 anyways thnx guys rly appreciate the help 😃
legallyzoya thumbnail
they might be playign a prank on u. u never know.
some guys r just....aarrgh!..*no offence emant guys..i said SOME...r there even any guys in htis forun?*
whatever..backl to ze topic.
See he already has a girlfriend.
if he seriously luved u so much he wud break up with her and ask u out...
Aaand the second guy...u said he was the guy no 1's friend right?
r they real good friends ro what?
cause u never know....
they might be playina prabnk on u..
or maybe u have 2 prince charmings/romeos... 😃 😃
b4 goin out with anyone of em..fiond out whats the truth..
dnt do anthin faasht faasht...
\think n work....
ALL THE BESSSHTTT!!!! 😊 😃
.BlackJack. thumbnail
thanks zoya i have found out and i noe what to do 😉
pearls1124 thumbnail
I think they're just playing prank or something because I used to go to work at this place on weekends. There was this boy who used to always stare at me and I didn't know what he was trying to do. After that the next week he was talking to his friend that. The ladies who use to go to work with us too are thinking that he likes me, but he doesn't. Anyways the good thing is that I never pay attention to him, I don't even look at him so I really don't care what he thinks. My point was that he was playing pranks on me but they didn't work then he stooped doing all that.Just make sure that they're not playing pranks on you and whatever your decision is going to be its right. I hope it helped. Edited by pearls1124 - 15 years ago